29th May 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Army job after SSC having NCC 'A' certificate?

I have a very simple query for which I am seeking answer that "How can i get Army job after ssc with NCC 'A' certificate". I have that certificate in Junior Wing of NCC cadre.

30th May 2016, 11:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Army job after SSC having NCC 'A' certificate?

One cannot get into Indian Army having qualification of class 10.

The minimum criteria to enter into Indian Army is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination in any of the stream from a recognized board of education.

After completion of class 12 the candidate has to appear for NDA examination. The candidates after getting selected for NDA are eligible to enter into Indian Army. One can also join in Indian Army through 10+2 Technical entry scheme.
31st May 2016, 02:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Army job after SSC having NCC 'A' certificate?

No, you cannot join in Army even if you have a NCC 'A' certificate being a SSC passed candidate.

To be eligible to join in Army, you should appear in NDA examination for which you must have completed 12th standard from a Government recognied board or institute.

Since, you have just completed 10th standard, I advise you to pursue 11th and 12th standard then, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination and you can join in Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?