21st March 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for B.Com distance education holder?

Sir please tell. Which sector I have to go. I have done my graduation in B.com with 46% (Distance)
Thats why I want to know. Can I eligible for government job or not. What should I do ?
Krishna

Related Questions:
  1. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  2. B.Com distance education holder can do BE or B.Tech through distance education?
  3. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  4. Job opportunities after B.Sc IT course? Will the distance education study cause any problem to get good job?
  5. Job opportunities in UAE for Ph.D holder in Education?
  6. Job opportunities in Canada for B.Com holder?
  7. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  8. High studies and job opportunities after BSc Maths through distance education?
  9. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  10. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  12. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  13. How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?
  14. What are the career opportunities after PG diploma in HR?
  15. B.Tech studies through distance education for Diploma holder?
  16. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  18. Is it good to do graduation in distance mode? Will I get a good job in future?
22nd March 2016, 12:50 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Com distance education holder?

It does not matter that in which mode you have completed studies. Important thing is that your college or university should have validity. As per your degree you are eligible for every competitive examination.
You can also pursue to MBA in Finance, Marketing, HR and many more streams.

You can try for various entrance examinations and these are as under:-

SSC

BANKS

LIC

UPSC

MPSC

BPSC

JPSC

CDPO

FCI

INCOME TAX

MTS

RAILWAYS
8th October 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Com distance education holder?

I have completed my distance education from bharathiyar university, but i am a student from kerala. I want to know that what is the possibilities in my carrier to get a job in kerala psc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?