14th September 2011, 01:45 PM
nandlal2808

Procedure to appear for Entrance Exam to join B.Arch course in Karnataka State?

I am a student of 12th. I want know the procedure to appear for entrance test to join B.Arch. course in Karnataka state

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Karnataka State Medical entrance exam 2016? Procedure to apply?
  2. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  3. What is Medical College address in Karnataka
  4. Which entrance exam to answer to join BSc college in Karnataka?
  5. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  6. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  7. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  8. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  9. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  10. Entrance exam date for Karnataka CET for B.Ed? Procedure for getting admission in Karnataka?
  11. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  14. How to join BVSc in Karnataka after scoring 93.3% in PCMB
  15. Last date to apply for Karnataka State Medical entrance exam?
  16. Can I study B.Tech Mechanical in Karnataka State Open University being a Diploma holder? -- [New]
  17. How to appear for BOE Karnataka state entrance exam
  18. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
23rd October 2011, 12:00 AM
sathish0038

Default Re: Procedure to appear for Entrance Exam to join B.Arch course in Karnataka State?

well you are eligibile to give CET EXAM but you will not get admission to government and

government aided college .as to get admission to thses colleges you should have domicile of

karnataka .

dates of examination::

The brochure will be supplied to the schools and colleges in Karanataka and also to the

students who are residing outside the state of Karantaka on or after 21st March, 2011

COMMON ENTRANCE TEST 2011 TIME TABLE

27-04-2011 -biology and maths

28-04-2011:PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY

For more details : http://kea.kar.nic.in
23rd October 2011, 12:01 AM
sathish0038

Default Re: Procedure to appear for Entrance Exam to join B.Arch course in Karnataka State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandlal2808 View Post
I am a student of 12th. I want know the procedure to appear for entrance test to join B.Arch. course in Karnataka state
well you are eligibile to give CET EXAM but you will not get admission to government and

government aided college .as to get admission to thses colleges you should have domicile of

karnataka .

dates of examination::

The brochure will be supplied to the schools and colleges in Karanataka and also to the

students who are residing outside the state of Karantaka on or after 21st March, 2011

COMMON ENTRANCE TEST 2011 TIME TABLE

27-04-2011 -biology and maths

28-04-2011:PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY

For more details : http://kea.kar.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?