25th November 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Job in UP police after completing 12th? Who can apply for it and the procedure for the written exam?

i am compleled my 12TH exam. and i appear FY.BMS in mumbai univercity. i whant job in UPpolice in future so please reply who can i apply & reply me process of writen exam or pysical exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for crime branch police job? What is the procedure followed?
  2. Can I apply for Chandigarh Police Constable while studying in 12th class? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to get job in Police Department of kerala?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to get Government job after completion of B.Com?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  7. How to apply for suitable post in Police department?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  9. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
  10. What is the maximum age limit to appear for PSI examination in Karnataka
  11. Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?
  12. Procedure for getting a job in D.V.C after completing B.Tech ECE? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  13. How to get a job in RBI after completing B.Com?
  14. How to become a sub inspector of Police after completing BSc?
  15. Any vacancies available after completing 12th? Date to apply for that job?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Police Service exam after completing B.Com?
  17. Date of written exam of West Bengal written Police Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for B.Tech or M.Tech after passing HS from Arts
26th November 2011, 01:50 AM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: Job in UP police after completing 12th? Who can apply for it and the procedure for the written exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am compleled my 12TH exam. and i appear FY.BMS in mumbai univercity. i whant job in UPpolice in future so please reply who can i apply & reply me process of writen exam or pysical exam
Hi

=> My friend I know that you have a keen interest on police field. But donot be so hurried up about your career. All you need is right decision for success.
=> For getting into the police line first you complete your graduation in any discipline. After that you become eligible for the UPSC exams mainly in which you are interested i.e. IPS the Indian Police Service.
=> To be eligible for this exam you have to be at least 21 years of age. Also you must be physically fit. If you are an NCC B or C certificate the special consideration is given to them.
=> After giving this exam you will have a medical test followed by a fitness test. So after the interview you get placed in top ranks in the police officers category.

Good luck.
22nd May 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in UP police after completing 12th? Who can apply for it and the procedure for the written exam?

i am only 12th so how can apply in police up so define you sir
31st May 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in UP police after completing 12th? Who can apply for it and the procedure for the written exam?

Hello sir i am vinit yadav from meerut,sir i want to join in up police,but my eyes have some effect ,1.2 ,muje kuch mamuli sa halka saf dikai nhi deta,meri up police me jane ki bahut tammana h.my edtn is (10 1div) ,(12 1div),grvtn 1, and i am reading in MCA,MY date of birth~29-5-1990.plz reply
19th January 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

12th ke baad up ploice me jane chate hun ......kya recuriement......plz tell me something
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?