5th February 2010, 01:50 AM
Â{{{zJë«Ÿю⌂ÝãИКèé¿...

Universities and colleges that allow LEET students to do b.tech in IT?

please tell me about the university and the colleges that allow LEET students to do b.tech in IT and the date of submitting the form

Related Questions:
  1. Universities and colleges that allow LEET students to do b.tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech for diploma holders
  3. What is the date of online counseling for LEET students to take admission in B.Tech?
  4. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?
  8. Tips for cracking LEET exam? Which colleges and universities offer lateral entry in B.Tech? Best book for preparation for LEET exam?
  9. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  10. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  11. Is Punjab University and PEC university under LEET?
  12. How can I take admission in IIT after completing diploma in E&TC
  13. How to get admission in Government college after completing Diploma course?
  14. List of top B.Tech LEET civil engineering colleges in Jaipur?
  15. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  16. Which course to take after completion of diploma? Which is best B.E or B.Tech? -- [New]
  17. When the next LEET examination will be held for Diploma students?
  18. Colleges for MA in Food technology? Dates for applying for LEET (Haryana) and IPU?
5th February 2010, 09:08 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities and colleges that allow LEET students to do b.tech in IT?

there are some reputed universities that allow LEET students to do b.tech in it are-

Punjabi University Patiala

Thapar University

Michigan Technological University .

GURU JAMBHESHWAR UNIVERSITY, HISAR.
5th February 2010, 01:33 PM
manoj rathod

Default Re: Universities and colleges that allow LEET students to do b.tech in IT?

hello, sir manoj rathod addmission in b.th computer enggering
5th February 2010, 07:13 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

to know more about the list of colleges plz visit to this link and search it over there you wont have to look any where else other than that and plz specify in which region you want to look so that you can easily decide... www.indiastudychannel.com & www.successcds.net you can look for syllabus and other details too in these websites hope you will search it and if you find any difficulty then do write to me again i will be glad to help.. take care and all the very best.. byeee
2nd May 2010, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED BY BSC WITH 55% MARKS..I WANT TO PURSUE BTECH MECHANICAL BY TAKING LATERAL ENTRY.PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE COLLEGES WHICH I AM ELIGIBLE
3rd May 2010, 05:37 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
if you are asking for a specific college /university providing lateral admission to students after BSc......then ..
manipal university is providing this opportunity to all BSc holders to complete BE from their university.....

for more details visit the official website of manipal university....

best of luck
8th May 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of leet forms
12th May 2010, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to take admission in B.Tech (comp.sc) 2nd year,so what is the procedure to take admission
15th May 2010, 11:01 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

if you want to take admission in the 2nd year then you can only take the admission if and only if you have done your diploma and then you can take admission through lateral entry
29th May 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

process THAPAR university addmition ??
9th June 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

is there any enrance paper for diploma holder to do IIT
29th June 2010, 04:56 PM
PALLAV ANAND

Question Re: Universities and colleges that allow LEET students to do b.tech in IT?

I want to take addmission in b.tech through lateral entry for this what is criteria please tell me as soon as possible.
16th July 2010, 08:35 PM
Yashpal007

You can give Entrance test of leet from various status
almost all the university allow the leet for b.tech.25% seats has in all the b.tech
for leet,so can give first Entrance test.
17th July 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i m sapna can u tel me date of form diposite for leet entry in btech
25th July 2010, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about marking
30th July 2010, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the universties that allow leet
31st July 2010, 05:34 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me the universties that allow leet
Some of the leading colleges that offer LEET are;
Indraprastha University, New Delhi
St. Longowal Institute of engg and tech., Punjab
Cochin University, Cochin
KIITS Orissa
VIT Vellore
Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai

Apart from that the Kerala state conducts separate exam for lateral entry. Almost all the colleges in kerala has the provision of lateral entry.
thank you
31st July 2010, 03:46 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
frankly speaking that i ma not getting the meaning of the LEET students.
so please clear it and then after i will reply you better.
waiting for your re question,
24th September 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

SIR.iam deploma holder so i can apply in IIT ROORKEE
15th October 2010, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

universities which offer 2nd year admission in b.tech after ptu diploma
16th October 2010, 12:13 AM
vik111

Dear,

You can give Entrance test of leet from various status
almost all the university allow the leet for b.tech.25% seats has in all the b.tech
for leet,so can give first Entrance test.

all the best
10th November 2010, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

which universitys allow leet..? Is uptu (utter pradesh technical university) on of them?
7th January 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma holder in civil suggest me the best college in civil which have the criteria of let entry
11th January 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in ccet through leet i m from ambala haryana
27th January 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

is thr leet in punjab university chd.. and PEC....
plzzz... provide me d detail.. i will be very thankful 2 u
27th January 2011, 09:35 PM
amansingh229

is ther leet in pu and pec(chd)......
plz provide me with d detail.. i will be thankful 2 u
28th January 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the date of leet exam for B.tech in Punjabi University,Patiala
30th January 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir are there leet exam seats in pu and pec(chd)......
necessary information provided would be appreciated :)
30th January 2011, 05:47 PM
rjyankyboi

sir are there any seats through leet examination in P.U or PEC , CHANDIGARH >
necessary information provided would be appreciated !!
1st March 2011, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i m currently pursuing diploma.please tell me the dates of pu leet test.i shall be very thankful to u.
6th July 2011, 04:13 PM
fazlu
Member+

some college offer LEET:
Cochin University, Cochin
KIITS Orissa
VIT Vellore
Almost all the colleges in kerala has the provision of lateral entry.
7th July 2011, 12:51 AM

hiiiiiiiii........
Universities and colleges that allow LEET students to do b.tech in IT are-
-KIIT ,ORISSA
-SIKSHA O ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY (SOA) ITER,ORISSA
-VSSUT ,BURLA
-ALL COLLEGES UNDER BIJU PATTNAIK UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ,ROURKELA
-VIT VELLORE
-COCHIN UNIVERSITY,COCHIN
thanks...........
29th August 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me that amritsar college of engineering and technology is best for civil or if not then pls suggest me colleges in ptu pls sir its very urgent i will thankful to u
11th November 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir do pec nd punjab uni conduct tst ....? if yes then how much percentage is required to apper in the tst ..?in diploma
4th April 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 1st year of btech degree from punjab technical univesity...............can i change my university to mtu or any other and continue 2nd year onward from there
21st April 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing diploma in Automobile Engineering I want Btech.automobile/mechnical sugest me
22nd November 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

List of IIT allowing lateral entery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?