31st August 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage in PCM for admission in BITSAT Dubai?

Related Questions:
  1. BITSAT eligibility if overall percentage is above 80% but in PCM it is less than 80%
  2. Can I apply for BITSAT?? I've secured 87%(PCM) in 12th std?
  3. If I perform exceptionally well in BITSATthen will they consider my BITSAT performance only or qualifying exam is still important?
  4. Having 76 in physics, 74 in maths and 52 in chemistry am I eligible for BITSAT?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE having scored 65% of marks in Board Exams?
  6. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  7. Companies in Dubai offering job to M.Sc Biotechnology holder? Is there any entrance exam available? Minimum percentage required to get job?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  9. How much percentage is required in +2 for BITSAT?
  10. Can I apply for BITS Pilani while appearing in 12th? What is the fee structure for each semester?
  11. How to get into BITS Dubai? It is necessary to write BITSAT?
  12. With a score of 68.3% in PCM and 80% in aggregate can I appear in BITSAT?
  13. Eligibility for bitsat with 79.6% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  15. When the notification of BITSAT will be released? Eligibility to apply and benefits of BITSAT for 12th PCM student?
  16. How to get a job after BDS in Dubai? How to get admission in Dubai for MDS
  17. What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?
  18. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
31st August 2015, 11:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage in PCM for admission in BITSAT Dubai?

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test. BITSAT examination is conducted by BITS Pilani for admission to Graduate courses in BITS campuses. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recoginsed board are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination. The candidate have obtained a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects in 12th standard examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination. So, you need to secure minimum 75% aggregate marks in your 12th standard to be eligible to appear in BITSAT examination.
31st August 2015, 11:25 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

According to the notification released by the BITS, the eligibility criteria for a candidate appearing in the BITSAT is as follows :

* The candidate should have passed the 12th standard with at least 80% marks aggregate.

* The minimum marks in PCM taking together should be 60%

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are very much eligible for writing the BITSAT examination.
1st September 2015, 02:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.
1st September 2015, 11:21 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Minimum percentage in PCM for admission in BITSAT Dubai :

Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Also, candidate must have secured 50% marks in each subject.
Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks overall.

For more details please visit : http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/dubai/eligibilityCriteria
1st September 2015, 04:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

BITSAT is the examination conducted bh the BITS every year for the admission of the candidates in the undergraduate courses. BITS is among the India's best private institute for the technical courses.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have an aggregate of 75% in the PCM with atleast 60 marks in each of them.

Candidates must have the proficient knowledge of the English so to qualify in the examination as it contains the questions of English also. The examination is conducted online.

For more information visit at the www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
2nd September 2015, 12:48 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to appear for the Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude test is same for all campuses either it is Pilani or Goa or Dubai. You must fulfill the following criteria to appear for this exam:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with compulsory subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The minimum percentage of marks is 75% aggregate in 10+2 and in each subjects of PCM, you must have scored 60% or more. English should be also one of the compulsory subject of 10+2.

BITSAT exam pattern:

It is an online test of three hours duration with following examination pattern:

1. Physics: 40 questions.

2. Chemistry: 40 questions.

3. Mathematics: 45 questions.

4. English Proficiency: 15

5. Reasoning: 10 questions.

Each correct answer carries three marks each and one wrong answer carries negative one marks.
2nd September 2015, 01:02 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BITS is one of the India's best institute having its branches abroad India also in Dubai. BITS stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science. The eligibility to appear for the entrance examinationconducted for the admission in the institute is :-

* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates can attempt maximum for twice one at the year appearing for the board examination and in the next year.
* Candidates must have the 75% in the PCM with atleast 60 in each of them.
* Candidates must have the proficient knowledge of the English.

The examination is conducted online based and the question paper contains the questions of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics upto 10+2 level. For more information about the BITS visit at the www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
2nd September 2015, 01:26 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The full form BITSAT means Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test.

Eligibility criteria for BITSAT online exam:

1. 75% aggregate marks in 10+2 from a recognized board.

2. 60% marks in each subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

3. English must be compulsory subject in 10+2.

If you satisfy the above criteria, you can apply for the next year exam.
5th September 2015, 01:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Candidate should have obtained minimum 80% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together in qualifying examination and at least 60% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?