11th March 2011, 01:47 PM
amit_chahal88

Procedure for admission to LEET in B.Tech?

hi' i'm amit
ques.

what is the procedure of admition in leet in b.tech.
plz tell me
i'm pursuing the diploma in cse branch final year so plz tell me about this procedure.

11th March 2011, 04:24 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission to LEET in B.Tech?

LEET is lateral entry entrance examination. this examination is conducted to take admission of diploma student into B.E or B.Tech directly in second year.

this is a state level examination. students who have already passed diploma and those are in last year of diploma are eligible for LEET examination.

to appear in LEET examination conducted by your own state you have to collect the application form from the university and you have to apply for that. generally notification published for various state on the month of April or May depending upon the state. after that you have to appear in the written examination. after cracking the examination through counseling you will be admitted to the engineering.

best wishes.
11th March 2011, 04:38 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_chahal88 View Post
hi' i'm amit
ques.

plz tell me
i'm pursuing the diploma in cse branch final year so plz tell me about this procedure.
The procedure of taking admission in 2nd year ,
there are many exam held which give direct admission in B.tech 2nd yr
you only have to qualify the exam and after that you will get admission
11th March 2011, 07:45 PM
cricket007
Banned

dear friends,

check the respective board and college prospectus and there website, and see there notifications on admissions of every year.

check the attachments that i have attached.

wish you all the best..................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Leet_Brouches.pdf(4.53 MB, 1305 views)
27th March 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hi this is Sonia.when will the leet exam2011 will held ?when will we collect the form of leet2011?what rank we should secure to get admission in TIET through direct entry?
5th April 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i am complete 2yr diploma can i am eligible for 3yr b.tech
25th April 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Is 60% diploma is gud
10th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have PASSED diploma in ECE, Now i want to take admisssion in 2yr .B.tech .what is the procedure.Please tell me,Tx. MONU
31st July 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

my self anubhav.i have done 2 nd year diploma.branch-mechanical.above 70% marks.Now i want to take admisssion in 2yr .B.tech .what is the procedure..........plz tell me know........
17th March 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me
8th April 2012, 08:54 PM
Dilbag86

Procedure--
Online Pre- Registration
a. Student shall log on to www.ptuonline.in
b. From the STUDENT SECTION select the appropriate course (B.Tech - LEET) from the drop
down menu and click GO.
c. For new registration Click on to Proceed.
d. Student should fill his/her basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, DOB, gender,
Address, State, City, mobile No. and email very carefully.
e. Student fill his/her desired password which he/he should remember for future login.
f. Before you proceed to register yourself for counselling you must ensure that you have read and
understood the eligibility criteria of PTU for each Reserve category and General category.
g. Before final submission of online Pre- Registration form, read the declaration given in the website
carefully and give your consent to it, failing which you will not be able to complete your Preregistration. Also please note that once you complete your Pre-registration, you will not be
able to change any details in your pre-registration form thereafter. So you must check your
information details carefully before final submission of your pre-registration form.
2. Counselling Fee: To participate in Counselling Candidates are required to deposit a counselling fee of
Rs. 3000/-(non-refundable) by following ways:
 Log into www.ptuonline.in
 Candidate has to enter registration number and password after selecting appropriate
course.
 Generate bank slip by clicking on “Pay through Slip’ on MyPage of candidate.
 Select from any designated Banks as listed in the website where the candidate intends to
deposit his/her counselling fees through cash.
 Take a printout of the E-Deposit Slip
 Deposit cash in the respective Bank.
Note : 1.. No manual cash deposit slip shall be entertained in any of the above mentioned
banks.
2. Only those candidates will be able to participate, who have deposited the counselling
fees on time.
3. Only Residents of Punjab will be eligible for 1
st
and 2
nd
round of counselling. In the 3
rd
round only vacant seats will be available to outside Punjab candidates.
4. Conversion of Grade to %age should be done by the Principal of college, from where
student have done diploma. If Conversion found incorrect, your candidature shall be
cancelled.
3. Final Registration
a. Student shall log on to www.ptuonline.in
b. From the STUDENT SECTION select the appropriate course (B.Tech - LEET) from the drop
down menu and click GO.
c. Go to student login where student must enter Registration no. & password in student login which
he/she has got after registration using procedure said in No. 1 (Online Registration)
d. Student My Page will open where he/she can check his basic detail which already filled at the
time of Pre- Registration.
e. Select your desired course/stream in which student would like to take admission.f. Select your Main Category, Sub Category and Priority, as applicable, from the Drop down menu.
g. Student should fill his/her qualification like Diploma in Engineering/Technology or Equivalent
Grade Point(2 ½,/3/4 years). OR candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Non Medical).
h. Student should fill their marks correctly.
i. Before final submission of online Final Registration form, read the declaration given in the
website carefully and give your consent to it, failing which you will not be able to complete your
final registration. Also please note that once you complete your final registration, you will
not be able to change any details in your registration form thereafter. So you must check
your information details carefully before final submission of your final registration form.
4. CHOICE FILLING
After successful login, candidate’s MyPage is opened and following options are displayed:
(a) Fill Choices: candidate can fill the college or branches of choice in order of preferences. It is in
the interest of the candidate to fill maximum available choices of colleges and branches.
Candidate can also alter the filled information.
(b) Allotment of seat : After the choice filling period is over, all filled choices of all
Registered candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per merit (Rank) of the
candidate and rules approved by PTU.
5. Result Declaration: On the date of result declaration, candidate can take printout of Provisional
allotment letter of college / Branch by logging into his / her account from the website www.ptuonline.in
The allotment of seat will be purely provisional and subject to verification of original certificates and
payment of college fee etc, at the time of reporting in the allotted institute.
6. Candidates are required to report to their respective allotted institutions within the specified period (as
per the counselling schedule) along with the documents/ testimonials/certificates and pay college fee as
prescribed in the prospectus. If candidates do not report within the specified period, their allotted seats
shall be cancelled and the candidates shall not have any claim on the seats, whatsoever. It is in the
interest of the candidates to report at the earliest to the allotted college.
7. The Candidates who could not join the allotted institution or could not participate in the earlier round can
participate in the second phase of counselling.
8. For 2nd & 3rd round of Counselling, candidates can deposit Rs 3000/- non refundable (if not deposited
earlier) as counselling charges in designated branches of the banks after registration. Candidates who
have deposited Counselling fee in the 1st round will not be required to deposit the fee again for
subsequent rounds.
9. The detailed Instructions about the online counselling shall be available on the website www.ptuonline.in
and www.ptu.ac.in. The candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly at these websites
regularly for updates.
18th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed five smesters in computer engg. i want to knowthat i can give leet test.
4th May 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Is B.E best or BTEC in EEE
9th July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of regd .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?