10th May 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

List of candidates who applied for Navy last year and got CDC?

i want to see the candidates list who applied for navy last year and got their cdc few days ago

1st June 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of candidates who applied for Navy last year and got CDC?

we got cdc in how many day after recieve a file number.
12th August 2011, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

i completed my diplamo in eee i need cdc to do job in ship , where can i get cdc please guide me sir
14th August 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

in how many days can i get my cdc once i applied???
13th September 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

AFTTER COMPLATING G M D S S IS THERE IS A CHANCE TO GET CDC
18th September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that i join ship in Malaysia as ordinary seaman after 9month exp can i get indian cdc 12 passed with com stream
16th November 2011, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Sir i have a six months of experience in Iran but on a temporary cdc will i be elligble for a company which will apply for my Liberian cdc & work experience of 1 year. Done my STCW in year March 2011 & do have a valid passport.

Regards
Marshal
12th December 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i have liberian cdc n looking for a food company placement plz. guide me ....
11th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to see the candidates list for 2012 who appalyied for cdc in mumbai .
26th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i m aditya i have a expreince 18 months in india but i have done STCW with liberian cdc can iget indian cdc and my qualification is pursuing BA.
11th March 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
I want know that in how many days Liberian and Panama CDC have,and also how much fee their.
21st June 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sirs,
I am Mathew. Retired from Indian Navy after 15 years of service. I am 48 years old. Is there any provision exists for me to get an Indian CDC. It is learned that a certificate from a shipping company would help me. Is it? My E mail Id is [email protected].
21st October 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Hello,
This is mahesh kumar mudgal and i want to know which other countries are issuing CDC to indian and what is their age criteria. My e-mail id is [email protected]
29th March 2013, 09:36 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Smile Re: List of candidates who applied for Navy last year and got CDC?

What is a C.D.C and how do I get it ?

“C.D.C” means a Continuous Discharge Certificate-cum-Seafarer’s Identity Document. Any person who fulfills all the eligibility conditions as specified in rules 4 and 5 of these rules, for the issue of a CDC, may apply to the shipping master at Nau Bhavan, 10, R.K. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001 or The shipping master, Shipping Office, Marine House, Hastings, Calcutta - 700 022 or shipping master, Mercantile Marine Department, Anchorgate Building, 2nd floor, P.B.No.5004, Rajaji Salai, chennai-600001, by registered post. Every application shall be accompanied by two copies of the applicant’s recent photograph, copies of relevant certificates or documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer as proof of eligibility, and a signed declaration to the effect that the applicant has not previously been issued a CDC and has not submitted an application for CDC to any other shipping master, alongwith a fee of five hundred rupees (non refundable).

Eligibility conditions for applicant seaman other than Certificated Officers -

The applicant should be a citizen of India
Age limit

For Deck ,Engine and Catering (Saloon) rating trainees

between 18 and 25 years of age

For Utility Hand

Between 18 and 40 years

For Petty Officers (Carpenter, Chief Steward, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Pump man, Refrigeration Mechanic, Computer Operator, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Automobile Engineering , Pipe Fitter, Motor Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, General Mechanic, Maintenance Mechanic, Mechanic( Tool Engineering), Welder, Electric Arc Welder, Turner, Boiler Attendant, Electronic Mechanic)

Between 18 and 40 years of age

For ex-Naval ratings

Upto 45 years of age

For non-certificated Officers such as Purser/Ship’s clerk, Electrical officer and Electronic Officer

Between 18 and 40 years.

The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application. Normally, the date of birth as mentioned in the School Leaving certificate shall be accepted as proof of evidence of date of birth of an applicant. In respect of ex-Naval applicants, the date of birth indicated in Form No. Indian Navy 271 shall only be the proper documentary proof to this effect.

Educational Qualifications :
For Deck, Engine, and Catering(Saloon) Trainees Xth standard passed

For Utility Hands VIII standard passed

For Petty Officer Xth Std. passed with respective trade certificate from ITI (National Trade Certificate)(NTC) or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) or Diploma Certificates approved by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The minimum duration of the courses from any one of the above institutes shall be two years.

For Purser/Ship’s clerk A graduate with knowledge of accountancy and computer operation.

For Electrical and Electronic Officer A Diploma or Degree in respective Branch from a Government recognized Polytechnic or recognized University

Note – CDC in the category of Utility Hand shall be issued only if candidate is sponsored by a shipping company.

For Medical fitness, the applicants should possess a certificate in the prescribed form issued in Annexures “E” and “F” of the Merchant Shipping (Medical Examination) Rules, 2000, to the effect that he is medically fit to be employed on board ships.

An applicant for issue of CDC as Deck, Engine and Catering (Saloon) Trainee shall have successfully completed the pre-sea training for ratings from an approved training institute as prescribed under sub-clause (b) of clause (ii) of sub-rule (2) of rule 28 of the Merchant Shipping (Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarer’s) Rules, 1998.

An applicant for issue of CDC shall have undergone the basic familiarization training and instructions as prescribed under sub-rule (1) of rule 33 of the Merchant Shipping (Standards of Training ,Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarer’s ) Rules, 1998

Eligibility for Certificated Officers

A citizen of India who is in possession of a valid certificate of competency or who has been declared successful in the final examination of the three years B.Sc. (Nautical Science) course approved by the Director General of Shipping or who has been declared passed or exempted in Marine Engineer Officer Class-II Part A Examination , is eligible for issue of a C.D.C .

The Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Radio Officers and Deck Cadets, who have completed the prescribed pre-sea training and are eligible to proceed to sea shall also be eligible to apply for issue of CDCs .

Navigational Watch-keeping Officer (NCV), Marine Officer Class-IV and ex-Indian Naval Officer in possession of a Watch-keeping Certificate, who have completed written examination and are required to undergo on board training for appearing oral examination shall also be eligible to request for issue of CDCs specifying the incumbent’s rank or category.

A citizen of India who is in possession of a valid Certificate of competency issued by any foreign nation, is eligible to request for issue of a CDC.

All the applicants mentioned in sub rules (1) and (2) above shall have undergone the basic familiarization training and instructions as prescribed under sub-rule (2) of rule 33 of the Merchant Shipping (Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarer’s) Rules, 1998.

Issue of C.D.Cs - (1) The Shipping Master shall, after the descriptive particulars of the applicant have been entered in and the photograph affixed to the C.D.C., affix his signature and official seal on the photograph and issue the same to the applicant , who fulfills all the conditions laid down in rules 4 and 5.
A C.D.C. issued under these rules shall be in Form-1 and shall be serially numbered.

Register of C.D.C.s

The Shipping Master shall maintain a register of C.D.Cs issued to seamen from his port, in Form-2, which shall contain all the particulars recorded in the C.D.C.

All subsequent entries in the C.D.Cs issued from the port shall also be recorded in the said Register

Period of Validity

A C.D.C. granted under these rules shall be valid for a period of ten years and may be renewed on expiry or within 6 months prior to date of expiry, on a request from the holder, for a further period up to ten years at a time if the holder is a serving Seamen and his C.D.C. has not been cancelled, withdrawn or suspended under these rules.

If the period of validity of CDC of a Seamen expires during the voyage, it shall continue to be valid till the end of the voyage.

A recent photograph taken within the last three months should be affixed to the CDC at the time of renewal while retaining the old photograph.

ISSUE OF CDC TO SERVING NAVAL OFFICERS

The Naval Headquarters, New Delhi vide their letter No. NA/1387/DG Shipping dated 10 Jul 03 has intimated Director General of Shipping that there is no objection to the issue of CDCs to serving naval personnel.

Consultancy Development Centre (CDC) is an autonomous Institution of DSIR under Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt of India in New Delhi. It invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the course mentioned below for the year 2012

Name & Duration of the Course/ Programme for Admission in CDC

Certificate Programme in Technical Consulting: 3 months (April- June 2012)

Important Dates for Admission in CDC

The Last Date for Submission of Completed Application: 30 March 2012
List of short listed candidates on CDC website: 5 April 2012
Date for the Orientation and first class: 8 April 2012 (Sunday)

Eligibility Conditions for Admission in CDC

Educational Qualification: BE/ BTech/ AMIE/ MCA or Equivalent Technical Qualification (Final year students can also apply) OR Diploma in Engineering
Experience Required: 2 years of experience in the relevant field

How to Apply for Admission in CDC

Interested and eligible candidates may download the Application Form from Consultancy Development Centre website www.cdc.org.in . Completed application form along with requisite fee in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Consultancy Development Centre and payable at New Delhi, India and documents should be send to Ms Pooja A.D, Programme Co-ordinator (CPTC), Consultancy Development Centre, India Habitat Centre, Core -IVB, 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003

Requisite Fee: Rs 10000

Consultancy Development Centre (CDC) is an autonomous Institution of DSIR under Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt of India in New Delhi. It invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the course mentioned below for the year 2012

Name & Duration of the Course/ Programme for Admission in CDC

Certificate Programme in Technical Consulting: 3 months (April- June 2012)

Important Dates for Admission in CDC

The Last Date for Submission of Completed Application: 30 March 2012
List of short listed candidates on CDC website: 5 April 2012
Date for the Orientation and first class: 8 April 2012 (Sunday)

Eligibility Conditions for Admission in CDC

Educational Qualification: BE/ BTech/ AMIE/ MCA or Equivalent Technical Qualification (Final year students can also apply) OR Diploma in Engineering
Experience Required: 2 years of experience in the relevant field

How to Apply for Admission in CDC

Interested and eligible candidates may download the Application Form from Consultancy Development Centre website www.cdc.org.in . Completed application form along with requisite fee in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Consultancy Development Centre and payable at New Delhi, India and documents should be send to Ms Pooja A.D, Programme Co-ordinator (CPTC), Consultancy Development Centre, India Habitat Centre, Core -IVB, 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003

Requisite Fee: Rs 10000
30th March 2013, 07:59 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

CDS Stands Combined Defence Service

CDS Exam conducted by UPSC twice in a yer i.e CDS I & CDS II

CDS exam conducted following services :

Indian Military Academy

Officers Training Academy

Indian Navy Academy

Indian Air Force Academy

Eligibility :

Candidates must be Indian

IMA / OTA : Candidates complete Degree from a recognized University OR equivalent

Indian Navy Academy : Candidates complete Degree in Engineering (PR) B.Sc in Physics & Mathematics

Indian Air Force Academy : Candidates complete Degree from a recognized University & complete 12th stands with Physics & Mathematics (PR) Bachelor Engineering

Age limit :

IMA : min of 19 years & max of 24 years

OTA : min of 19 years & max of 25 years

Indian Navy Academy : min of 19 years & max of 22 years

Indian Air Force Academy : min of 19 years & max of 23 years

Selection Process :

Written Test

SSB Interview

Medical Test

CDS II Exam Dates 2013 :

Date of Notification : 25.05.2013

Last date for receipt of Applicants : 24.06.2013

Date of Commencement of Exam : 08.09.2013
31st March 2013, 02:03 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service. This exam conducts by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

CDS-I

CDS-II

CDS has three wings:

Indian Military Academy

Indian Navy

Indian Air force

Eligibility:

Educational Qualification:

The candidate should complete the Graduation from any recognized University.

There is no restrictions for marks Percentage.

Age Limit:

Indian Military Academy:

19 to 24 years.

Indian Navy:

19 to 22 years.

Indian Air force:

19 to 23 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Female candidate are not eligible.

Only officer trainy recruitments are eligible for Girls.

CDS II Exam Dates
2013 :

Date of Notification :
25-05-2013

Last date for receipt of
Applicants : 24-06-2013

Date of
Commencement of
Exam : 08-09-2013

Selection Process:

Written Test

Medical Test

Interview

All the best.
5th April 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I also apply my CDC by sea to sky in Mumbai at vashi and I want to see my name in apply list .my name is Md Imteyaz Ali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?