7th June 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Which course I should take next after completion of 12th with 50% marks?

Which course I should take next after completion of 12th with 50% marks? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JEE main exams after completion of 12th with 60% marks and maths with just 35 marks?
  2. Am I eligible for BCA course after completion of 12th with 47% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th?
  4. Which is the best short term course after completion of 12th MPC with 60% marks?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with 85% of marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?
  7. What should I do after completion of 12th with 53% marks?
  8. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class in PCMB with 60% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Science stream with 84.5% of marks?
  10. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  11. What to do next after 10th standard to become an aeronautical engineer in future?
  12. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future?
  13. Can I get admission for Merchant Nay after completion of 12th Class with 52% of marks?
  14. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 2nd PUC?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  17. Which Scholarships I can get after completion of 12th Class with 82.4% of marks?
  18. Am I eligible to do engineering course after completion of HSC with 48% marks and 104 rank in CET?
7th June 2016, 10:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I should take next after completion of 12th with 50% marks?

As you have completed your 12th with 50% marks hence I would like to suggest you to go for Fashion Designing Course or Bachelor in Mass Communication and Journalism degree course. You will have to qualify the Entrance Exam to get admission in Government Institute of India. If you are not interested in these courses then you can go for given below courses:

Bachelor of Arts
Diploma in Pharmacy
Film Animation Courses
7th June 2016, 11:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I should take next after completion of 12th with 50% marks?

You can take up these courses after completion of 12th:

Bachelor of Interior Designing
Bachelor of Fashion Designing
Bachelor of Mass Communication
Bachelor of Generalism
Film Animation Courses
Diploma Courses
etc.
8th June 2016, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course I should take next after completion of 12th with 50% marks? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses.

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA

After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses.

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?