26th January 2012, 01:29 AM
nilesh315

List of courses and universities considered good for Mechanical engineering?

which courses & universities are good for mechanical engineering background..
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  2. List of important courses in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  4. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  5. List of branches in diploma which are in demand? -- [New]
  6. Is IASE approved by AICTE?
  7. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  8. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  9. Which are the good universities with AICTE or UGC approval? I am in Mechanical Engineering
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  12. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  13. Which one is the best among ECE and MEC?
  14. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
  16. Cutoff list for M.Tech admission in mechanical engineering
  17. Can I prepare for maritime engineering after completing B.Tech in Mechanical? List of institutes and the courses provided by them?
  18. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
22nd June 2012, 02:22 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of courses and universities considered good for Mechanical engineering?

list of universities that are good for mechanical engineering:-

1.Baylor University

2.Colgate University

3.Harvey Mudd College

4.Mississippi State University

5.Dartmouth College

6.United States Air Force Academy

7.University of Washington

8.Rice University

9.Cornell University

10.Villanova University

11.University of California -- Irvine

12.Lafayette College

13.California Institute of Technology

14.Texas Tech University

15.Lehigh University

16.Bellevue University

17.University of Alabama -- Huntsville

18.Michigan State University

19.Tufts University

20.Bradley University

21.Texas A&M University at College Station

22.Massachusetts Institute of Technology

23.Miami University

24.University of Missouri Rolla

25.Michigan Technological University
30th September 2012, 03:04 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of courses and universities considered good for Mechanical engineering?

LIST OF MECHENICAL COLLGES:-

United States Air Force Academy

University of Washington

Rice University

Cornell University

Villanova University

University of California -- Irvine

Lafayette College

California Institute of Technology

Texas Tech University

Lehigh University
15th October 2012, 08:19 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh315 View Post
which courses & universities are good for mechanical engineering background..
send details on my email id...

List of top universities for Mechanical engineering

Bellevue University

University of Alabama

Michigan State University

Cornell University

Villanova University

University of California

afayette College

California Institute of Technology

Texas Tech University

Lehigh University

Tufts University

Bradley University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?