2nd March 2017, 02:31 PM
smritee2104

List of government colleges in Pune accepting NIOS certificate of 12th for B.Sc?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th from NIOS board and now want to get admission in B.Sc course in a government college at Pune. Which are the government colleges in Pune accepting NIOS certificate?

14th March 2017, 01:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges in Pune accepting NIOS certificate of 12th for B.Sc?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

1. This is a central government recognized board for secondary and higher secondary courses. Candidates who have done 12th from NIOS board are eligible to get admission in any college of Pune. Marksheet and certificate of this board is valid for admission in higher studies in any college.

Top government colleges of Pune for B.Sc:

1. Singhad College of Science.

2. Fergusson College.

3. Modern College of Art, Science and Commerce.

4. DY Patil Arts, Science and Commerce college.

5. Savitribai Phule University.

29th March 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges in Pune accepting NIOS certificate of 12th for B.Sc?

Sir I want to know that what is the cutoff of the top colleges which are accepting Nios board students like modern college nd ect????

7th February 2022, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I passed my ssc through nios, now i want to give exam of HSC (12) from Maharashtra board,next procedure from now?

12th July 2023, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do btech in computer science in Pune under nios certificate

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?