6th September 2012, 03:38 PM
ammulu2000

How can I get a job in Banking Sector after passing IBPS?

with out IBPS score card,how can i get the jobs in banking sector

31st October 2012, 05:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Banking Sector after passing IBPS?

Different banks participating under IBPS, will advertise separately for clerical jobs. Based on the cut off score (IBPS score) specified, you can apply. From the applicants, bank will short list the candidates for interview. Such candidates should attend the interview section in the venue specified. Selected ones will be appointed if they clear the fitness test.
31st October 2012, 08:05 PM
ssreeja

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
Different banks participating under IBPS, will advertise separately for clerical jobs. Based on the cut off score (IBPS score) specified, you can apply. From the applicants, bank will short list the candidates for interview. Such candidates should attend the interview section in the venue specified. Selected ones will be appointed if they clear the fitness test.

IBPS CWE exam is conducted yearly to recruit candidates for jobs in public/government sector banks.
IBPS conducts different exams for filling vacancies and job openings for three posts ,namely-
1.Office Clerk
2.Probation Officer(PO)
3.Special Officer

One have to give the respective exam to get the desired job.
If you score is good enough in the exam then you will be called for the Interview in any of the 19 government banks mentioned below-

Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Canara bank
Dena Bank
Indian Bank
Indian Overseas
Punjab National Bank
Punjab and Sindh Bank
Union Bank of India
Bank of India
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Corporation Bank
Vijay Bank
United Bank of India
UCO
Syndicate Bank

The eligibility criterion for various exams conducted by IBPS is given below-

Eligibility for the post of Office clerk-

NATIONALITY-Indian citizenship or Subject to Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan.
AGE LIMIT-20-30 years
AGE RELAXATION-5 years for SC/ST candidates,3 years for OBC candidates,
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION-Candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 60% marks or in Diploma(after 10th) or any other equivalent exam.

Eligibility for the post of PO-

NATIONALITY-Indian citizenship or Subject to Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan.
AGE LIMIT-20-30 years
AGE RELAXATION-5 years for SC/ST candidates,3 years for OBC candidates,10 years for Person with Disabilities,5 years for Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers etc.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION-A graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute/university.Any score/percentage will do.

GOOD LUCK
31st October 2012, 08:57 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

As per your question, without a valid IBPS scorecard, you will not be able to get jobs in all 19 public banks associated with IBPs.

Apart from them , you can get jobs by giving their individual exams like SBI, RBI.

IBPS conducts its common written exam twice a year for PO and clerk.

So, it would be good if you apply for the IBPS exam and sit for the CWE.

If you pass the exam with good marks, you will get calls from different banks and may get a good job too.

Visit www.ibps.in for latest notification of next IBPS exam and spply to it.
31st October 2012, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-If you pass IBPS bank exams and you get scorecard for qualifying.

-IBPS has 19 nationalised banks under it so you can apply for interview in these banks when they release notification for the vacancy.

-If you marks in the scorecard in good enough then you will be called for interview.

-The selection will be based on the score in exam plus interview marks.

-If you are higher on merit then you will be selected for the post.

BEST OF LUCK....
31st October 2012, 09:58 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

Firstly Congrats, You Are Got The IBPS Score Card And You Are Qualified The Written Test But In The Written Test Cutt Off Marks Is Very Important Than Merit List.

When Any Bank PO Jobs Comes In Notification For IBPS Qualified Candidate Than Submit The Form. After That Bank Make The List From The Submitted Form. And Finally Make The Merit List If You Are In The Merit List Than You Have Get The Call From The IBPS For The Interview.

If You Face The Interview And Passed Than You Got The Job And Joining Letter Come Soon After That Process.

All The Best!!!!
1st November 2012, 12:02 AM
vetdoc.01

Post Re: How can I get a job in Banking Sector after passing IBPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammulu2000 View Post
hello!
without an IBPS score card it will be difficult to get job in those 19 public sector banks for which IBPS conducts CWE, but yes you can appear the nationalised banks individual tests which do not ask for IbPS score card as an eligibility criteria.

for this you need to be:
min:18 years and max:28years(clerical/window operator)
min: 20 years and Max: 30 years(PO)
an intermediate pass with 60% aggregate (for clerical/window operator)
A graduate in any discipline from a recognised university (for PO/Clerical/window operator)
1st November 2012, 09:06 AM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I get a job in Banking Sector after passing IBPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammulu2000 View Post

IBPS CWE exam is conducted yearly to recruit candidates for jobs in public/government sector banks.
IBPS conducts different exams for filling vacancies and job openings for three posts ,namely-
1.Office Clerk
2.Probation Officer(PO)
3.Special Officer

One have to give the respective exam to get the desired job.
If you score is good enough in the exam then you will be called for the Interview in any of the 19 government banks mentioned below-

Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Canara bank
Dena Bank
Indian Bank
Indian Overseas
Punjab National Bank
Punjab and Sindh Bank
Union Bank of India
Bank of India
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Corporation Bank
Vijay Bank
United Bank of India
UCO
Syndicate Bank

The eligibility criterion for various exams conducted by IBPS is given below-
1st November 2012, 09:40 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
From your query it is quite evident that you have passed the IBPS examination. But you did not mention in which category you passed. Nonetheless in whatever category you do clear the examination, you will need to select from one of the top banks like Allahabad Bank, bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank,Indian Overseas Bank, Canara Bank. These are the top level banks that have a wide range of transactions and customer satisfactions in different genres of the country. You will now have to check the criteria of score cut-off for each bank, so that your score matches with the banks I listed here. Then you apply for the bank to get selected for the respective position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?