25th December 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

List of vacancies in Indian Army for Barber, Cook, Sweeper and driver post

Hello sir, I have completed 10th from NIOS and want to join Indian Army. Please tell me is there any vacancies in Indian Army for Barber, Cook, Sweeper and driver post?

31st January 2017, 09:56 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of vacancies in Indian Army for Barber, Cook, Sweeper and driver post

Since you are willing to join Indian Army as Barber, Cook, Sweeper and Driver i.e; is a tradesmen and hence for the same you will have to appear and qualify their recruitment rally followed by their respective CEE ( Common Entrance Examination ).

For the same posts, you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 23.5 years apart from being a Class 10th passed applicant. Also you must satisfy the physical fitness norms as per the service requirement.

Further as far as you are concerned about the vacancies then I would like to let you know that the recruitment on these posts are done on the basis of vacant posts. Also the recruitment programs varies with different localities and hence without having any idea about your locality is quite difficult to predict the exact details about recruitment rally.

So for the same you can refer to the link www.joinindanarmy.nic.in and check your eligibility for different entries and get exact details about the corresponding entries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?