31st January 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

With low academic marks and 2-3 years of experience can I apply for MNC jobs?

I got 52.29% in class 10th, 48.67% in class 12th, 45.83% in B.Com and in MCA 7.75 CGPA and I want to know if after 2-3 years of experience I can apply to MNCs .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in MNC after completing B.Tech in Mechanical with 75 marks and having 3 years experience in QA department?
  2. Which companies accept less than 60% in engineering?
  3. How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?
  4. Will I get a job in any IT company after completing B.E in IS stream with 58.20% and PU percentage of 53%
  5. Job opportunities in MNC for B.Arch female graduate who has 5 years of work experience? Salary package in MNC?
  6. Eligibility for MNC after getting average marks in academics?
  7. Am i eligible for openings after securing 76% in B.Tech(IT)?
  8. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  9. Will I be eligible to start a career in IT company after passing 10th with 55%, 12th with 51% and 57% in BBM? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for jobs in IT MNC's even after having academic gaps? I am doing B.Tech and having less than 60% marks till 5th sem
  11. Job opportunities in IT/Software field for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?
  12. Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience?
  13. For which companies am I eligible after scoring cutoff 70?
  14. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  15. How to secure a job after scoring 85.5% in 10th and 90.9% in intermediate
  16. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  17. Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?
  18. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
31st January 2016, 09:41 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: With low academic marks and 2-3 years of experience can I apply for MNC jobs?

Sorry to say but you don't get job in MNC companies with poor academic status. To getting job in MNC companies a person must have good academic result and also have good communication skills, and also have some kind of experience related to applying field. But if you try in the private sector companies than surely you get a very good job. In India there are so many companies which prefer experience persons for the jobs. And they will also pay a high range of salary just because of your experience. So you can make a good career in Private sector.
31st January 2016, 10:02 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: With low academic marks and 2-3 years of experience can I apply for MNC jobs?

Yes you can apply for the companies if you have 2-3 years of experience even if you have low academic scores,you can apply for the MNC's with good experience

Experience matters once you get the job your scores or percentages also matters but in some cases if you have good enough talent then experience only counts,For now your experience matters if you have 2-3 years

There are many companies which are recruiting the candidates with 2-3 years of experience in particular field,so apply for it if your resume gets short listed then you can get the job based up on your experience,be confident in your interviews.
31st January 2016, 10:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Most of the companies will look for the candidates who has more than 55% to the academic year. But top MNC companies like Google, Infosys and Oracle will be having 65% as cut off but the restrictions only applies if you apply for the job as a fresher. As you are saying that you have experience of 2-3 years hence you can apply in MNC companies on the basis of your experience.
31st January 2016, 10:55 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

MNC stands for Multinational Company.
To get job in any MNC, for every single seat large number of application are given that make the competition tough.
So, candidates with more higher qualification can get job easily as compared to other and in this case Masters degree holders are given preference over Bachelor degree holder.
Masters degree with experience of 2-3 years give much more advantage in getting job.
With BCA and MCA course, any candidate can look for job in companies like Infosys, Mahindra Tech etc.
To get job in top companies, candidate need to catch information about all the vacancy announced by the companies and respond to that well.
To get knowledge, internet is best source or you can read newspapers regularly which contains information about vacancies in private companies.
Employment magazine is also very helpful for these kind of stuffs.
31st January 2016, 11:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The top Multinational National Companies in field of Information technology like TCS, IBM, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Infosys etc have general eligibility criteria like:

>>Candidate must have scored 60% marks throughout from class tenth to bachelor's degree in first attempt.

>>There is should not be any pending backlogs at time of recruitment.

>>Maximum gap between studies allowed is two years.

So, on basis of these criteria, there is hardly any chance for you to get job in MNCs as you have only good marks in Master of Computer Applications. But sometimes there is vacancy for experienced candidates, there you can apply and prove your talent and experience which you have gained in order to grab the job in top MNCs.
1st February 2016, 12:11 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You have a very less percentage of marks in your academic career. But to apply for MNC's it is all depends on the type of company. But most of the company recruiters see the educational qualification along with percentage of marks.

Having said that you can also show your experience with your career rating in 2-3 years of experience. But definitely you will be recruited once you show all your confidence and work profile before recruiters.

And you should be strong in courses required to become a software engineer. Including this communication skills and soft skills will be added advantage.
3rd March 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

MY 10TH MARKS IS 55.2%, MY 12TH 45%, GRADUATION 66.85%, PG IS 54% I HAVE 4 YEAR EXPERIENCE. CAN I APPLY FOR INFOSYS
9th February 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have 52% in 10th, 54% in 12th, 65% in BCA and 7.7 CGPA in MCA. with one year experience in .Net and Php experience can I apply for any MNC and is there any chance of my selection
4th July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have third division through out my education, will they consider me with good experience ?
8th September 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have 57% in class 10,class 12 45% and graduation in bca 69%will i get job in mnc company ? If not what should I do in present to make future better
8th September 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I have got 57% in class 10 , 45%in class 12 and bca 72% will i get chance in mnc company
3rd October 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am serving in Indian Army since 22 years, my trade is Clerk, presently my rank is Junior Commission Officer(JCO) can I got 10 marks of experience ins HSSC clerk exam or my civil education is B.A from MDU University Rohtak, can i got 5% marks of BA in hssc clerk exam
3rd October 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am serving in Indian Army since 22 years, my trade is Clerk, presently my rank is Junior Commission Officer(JCO) can I got 10 marks of experience in HSSC clerk exam or my civil education is B.A from MDU University Rohtak, can i got 5% marks of BA in hssc clerk exam
2nd December 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i have had 5 backlogs in last year and cleared in 3 extra years is it possible for me to get a job in google
20th June 2020, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 73% in 10th grade ,and in pu I have secured 49% and in bca I have secured 70% will I get a good job?
22nd July 2020, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Does backlog in optional subject biology matters in MNC jobs? As I have passed with 60.67 %,in class 12 and in graduation I am havin 7.7 cgpa .
27th January 2022, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have 52% in 10 and diploma with 80% and btech with 57.79% with 2 backlog in optional subject with 3years experience does i get a job in mnc company
17th May 2022, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 56% in 10 and done 12th from ARTS stream with 67% have done BA political honers from SOL DU along with this I have done English Stenography with the typing speed of 50wpm. my English and Communication skills are very good. I was trying to get a govt job but since I am 25 years old I am worried about my age and my career Sir please provide some peace of advice for me like what people like me should do now I am really confused and hopeless kindly help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?