10th November 2017, 03:43 PM
Fayz Khan

M.Sc chemistry have more earnings than B.E. Mechanical engineering? Starting salary of Chemistry Professor?

Hello, can anyone tell me that M.Sc chemistry have more earnings than B.E mechanical engineering in Pakistan?? What is the starting salary of M.Sc Chemistry Professor in Karachi??

Related Questions:
  1. Does M.Sc chemistry course have more earnings than B.E mechanical engineering?
  2. How to become a Professor for MSc(Chemistry) Honours student? -- [New]
  3. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  4. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I become a Professor with MSc(Organic Chemistry) degree of Aditya Degree & PG College?
  7. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  8. Can I study PhD(Organic Chemistry) if pursue MSc in Chemistry?
  9. Can I become Chemistry Professor in UGC council if study PhD in Biochemistry after completing M.Sc?
  10. What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance education?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?
  13. What are the job offers for MSc organic chemistry and CSIR chemistry coaching institutes in Bangalore?
  14. Am I eligible to become an Assistant Professor without qualifying NET or SET after completing M.Sc Chemistry and M.Tech in Polymer Chemistry?
  15. After B.Sc General (Zoology, Botany and Chemistry) can I do M.Sc in Industrial Chemistry or Anthropology?
  16. What is the starting salary of a B.E government college professor?
  17. Job opportunities for M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) candidates in Gujarat? Starting salary for freshers?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) for MSc(Applied Chemistry) student?
14th November 2017, 05:03 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc chemistry have more earnings than B.E. Mechanical engineering? Starting salary of Chemistry Professor?

Not only in Pakistan, but in any country, there would be more earnings for Mechanical Engineers than the candidates who did M.Sc Chemistry.

Immediately after completion of M.Sc Chemistry, Professor job will not be given.

You need to complete M.Phil course. Then you will be given the position of Assistant Professor.

After that you have to complete Ph.D course. Then only you will be given the position of Professor in the colleges.

After completion of Mechanical Engineering, there would be so many job opportunities in private sector and pubic sector as well.

And there would be good growth depending upon your performance.

Such a kind of growth will not be in Teaching field.

Starting you can expect a salary of Rs.32000/- per month in Indian currency.
It would be less in Pakistan currency.

Again this depends upon the college or the University in which you are going to do the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?