6th August 2016, 05:44 PM
Chaithra A

M.Tech in Structural engineering holder can write NET exam? Syllabus for it?

Dear sir/mam, I have completed M.Tech in structural engineering, can i write NET Exam? If yes please inform me about the syllabus.

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  2. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  3. Can I do structural engineering in M.Tech after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  4. What is the syllabus of M.tech Entrance Exam in Structural Engineering in ISM? List of best books to prepare?
  5. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  6. TANCET Mtech biotechnology syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  7. UGC NeT is useful or not? Will I get benefited out of it?
  8. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  9. PTU M.Tech in Production Engineering Metal Casting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence?
  11. The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?
  12. Am I eligible to write NET Lectureship exam?
  13. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  14. Manipal university previous year M.Tech structural engineering entrance question?
  15. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  16. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  17. Educational criteria for Lecturer job in Telangana schools?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing the structural engineering after B.Arch in abroad?
6th August 2016, 07:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech in Structural engineering holder can write NET exam? Syllabus for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaithra A View Post
Dear sir/mam, I have completed M.Tech in structural engineering, can i write NET Exam? If yes please inform me about the syllabus.

Thanking you
You have completed M.Tech in Structural Engineering, So you are not eligible for UGC NET exam. This subject is not available in UGC NET subject list.

So you can apply in GATE exam. You can get admission in various college for Ph.D course through GATE score card.
14th May 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Tech in Structural engineering holder can write NET exam? Syllabus for it?

I have completed M.Tech in computer network engineering and done BE in electronics and communication,which subject should I take in UGC NET Exam..??
16th May 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

B.voc in fashion and design technology sample paper for entrance exam preparation please send me
17th May 2018, 06:11 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Tech in computer network engineering and done BE in electronics and communication,which subject should I take in UGC NET Exam..??

If you have completed the MTech. in computer science, then you will be eligible to apply for the exam in the computer related subjects only.

The UGC NET Exam is conducted for the lectureship at the university level and to pursue the PhD or research.

The Candidates are allowed to apply for the subject in which they have completed their post graduation degree.

As you are post graduated in MTech Computer Network Engineering, you can apply for the UGC NET computer science and application.

please check the official website to know in details.

All the best!
7th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have completed m. Tech from structural engineering so can I prepared for ney exam with another subjects like Environmental,
Geo technical etc...
11th March 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.tech IT (Integrated). Can I attend the UGC NET exam for Computer Science
11th March 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Tech IT Integrated (VIT). And Completed graduation B.sc CS. Can I apply for UCG Net exam for Computer Science
28th June 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.E. in construction engineering and management .....csn i write ugc net exam
8th October 2019, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

ME Hydrology and water resources engineering holder can write NET exam? Syllabus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?