29th May 2012, 08:02 PM
kalyani deshnukh

Is Maths a subject needed to go in genetic engineering?

i want to know that is maths a subject needed to go to genetic engineering ?

30th July 2012, 08:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Maths a subject needed to go in genetic engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyani deshnukh View Post
i want to know that is maths a subject needed to go to genetic engineering ?

Candidate willing to pursue Undergraduate Degree course in Genetic Engineering, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as prescribed by the Institution of concern. Admission is based on Entrance Examinations. The duration of the program is four years.

Following are the list of Institutes offering Undergraduate degree courses in Genetic Engineering:

SRM University

Institute of Genetic Engineering

Aryabhatta Knowledge University

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institution or any of concern.
31st July 2012, 10:30 AM
Srikar achill

Default Re: Is Maths a subject needed to go in genetic engineering?

Sir,Candidate willing to pursue Undergraduate Degree course in Genetic Engineering, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as prescribed by the Institution of concern. Admission is based on Entrance Examinations. Theduration of the program is four years.
Following are the list of Institutes offering Undergraduate degree courses in Genetic Engineering:
SRM University
Institute of Genetic Engineering
Aryabhatta Knowledge University
For detail information one may referto the official website of the above mentioned Institution or any of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?