28th April 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

MCA first class pass can do MS from US? Do I have to clear GRE and TOEFL if already leaving in US? Universities providing MS in Computer Science in Rocky Mount location?

HI,
I have done MCA(Masters in computer application) in First class and also have 1.6 years of experience in SAP BO.I have H4 Visa
I have few questions as follows
1)Can I Apply for MS Program (Does GPA matters and at which scale)?
2)I am leaving in US, do I have to clear both GRE and TOEFL to apply?
3)which universities provide MS in computer science in Rocky Mount location?

Thanx in advance

Regards,
NehaD

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  2. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  3. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  6. List of the universities which consider admission for MS Computer Science on the basis of TOEFL and GRE score?
  7. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  9. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  10. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  11. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  12. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  14. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  15. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  16. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  17. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  18. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?