2nd November 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required for qualifying PWD officer exam in Karnataka

Respected Sir, I want to know about the Cutoff for PWD officer. What is the minimum marks required for qualifying PWD officer exam in Karnataka? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an income tax officer by qualifying SSC graduate level exam? Minimum marks required to get CTBT in SSC?
  2. Minimum marks required in NDA exam to join Indian Air Force/Indian Navy?
  3. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
  4. Minimum marks required for qualifying AIEEE in each subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student?
  6. What are the government jobs for ECE students? How to apply for that job?
  7. Is it compulsory to score 80 out of 200 in NATA? -- [New]
  8. How to make career in PSUs being a handicapped Civil Engineer?
  9. Eligibility to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment for Economics postgraduate? Important dates of this recruitment?
  10. Can i apply for CA after completing UG with 57%?
  11. Minimum qualifying marks required for AIEEE?
  12. Required percentage to get qualified for any bank written exam? Minimum qualifying marks for it?
  13. What is the minimum marks required in 10+2 to apply for Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) exam?
  14. PSU companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student? Eligibility to apply?
  15. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  16. What is the minimum qualification required for applying IPS Police officer post?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed after completing my BBM and M.Com?
  18. Minimum eligibility required to appear for CET in Karnataka?
30th November 2016, 09:21 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required for qualifying PWD officer exam in Karnataka

Karnataka PWD(Public Works Department) conduct the exam for various post of Junior Engineer (JE) of Civil and Mechanical across the state.

Educational Qualification- Applicant must have diploma in civil and mechanical degree from any government approved engineering college.

Age should be between 18 to 40 years.Age relaxation for SC/ST should get 5 years and OBC gets 3 year.

Selection Process based on written test and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?