20th September 2016, 08:54 PM
priteshjawale

Minimum marks required in NDA exam to join Indian Air Force/Indian Navy?

I would like to know that is their minimum marks required in NDA exam to joined Indian Air Force or Indian Navy? Kindly tell me about the minimum marks required if it has in NDA exam to join any of these. Thank you!

21st September 2016, 09:28 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Minimum marks required in NDA exam to join Indian Air Force/Indian Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priteshjawale View Post
I would like to know that is their minimum marks required in NDA exam to joined Indian Air Force or Indian Navy? Kindly tell me about the minimum marks required if it has in NDA exam to join any of these. Thank you!
There is no such minimum marks to join NDA. You will have to qualify Written Test first, followed by SSB Interview. For qualifying Written Test, you must secure at least 40% marks in Mathematics and 60% marks in General Studies (approximate scores), then you can clear Written Examination of NDA.
21st September 2016, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in NDA exam to join Indian Air Force/Indian Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priteshjawale View Post
If you have scored more than 65% marks in written exam, then you have a chance to admission under Indian Air Force or Indian Navy.

NDA stands for National Defense Service exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
21st September 2016, 12:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted in two stages as written and interview.

The written examination is of 900 marks which consists of two paper Mathematics ( 300 marks) and General Ability (600 marks).

The candidates have to qualify in both the paper for final selection and as per past stats the candidates need to score minimum 35%-40% for qualifying in examination.

For last year cut off score visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st September 2016, 12:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum marks for each of category in written examination conducted by NDA.

The candidates who solves above 35% in both mathematics and general ability paper will generally qualify in entrance examination and are eligible for SSB.

The cut off marks for previous NDA examination are available at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st September 2016, 01:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Maximum marks required in NDA exam to join Indian Airforce / Indian Navy:-

No any marks criteria to apply for NDA .

Minimum qualification required to apply for NDA is + 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

NDA eligibility:-

You must be unmarried male.

You must have Indian citizenship.

You must have passed their secondary education.

Your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years .

You must be physically and mentally fit.
21st September 2016, 01:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

There is no restriction on minimum percentage of marks to be secured in the qualifying degree. Only the need is that the candidate must have passed the qualifying degree.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam :-

Nationality : Indian.

Age limit :16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Marital Status : Unmarried male candidate only.

Edu. qualification : 10+2 for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

Selection process :

Written examination

Personal interview by SSB.

Eligible candidates can apply online through its official webite @ http://upsconline.nic.in.
21st September 2016, 10:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You must have to score more than the cutoff marks, declared to qualify the exam. Every year, the cutoff marks varies from the previous one. So it is difficult to mention the exact cutoff score. However the expected cutoff marks to qualify the NDA exam is 320. Also you have to clear the interview after passing NDA exam. After completion of your interview, if you are found to be eligible for job in Indian army, navy or air force wings of the national defense Academy, then UPSC will publish your roll number under the list of qualified candidates.
21st September 2016, 11:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

Union Public Services commission organizes NDA exam twice every year for recruitment of candidates in different wings of Defence like Indian Army, Air Force and Navy. Here is cut off marks of previous NDA exam from which you can get an idea about how much to score to clear written test test and overall.

Written examination is of 900 marks. Cut off marks for written test of NDA was 306 marks and 30% marks in each subject.

Marks secured by last recommended candidate was 674 marks out of 1800. You need to keep this in point then aim to score above these marks.
17th April 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I have chosen Air force as my first choice for NDA. For call letter of Ssb to come.Is it different cut off or the level of cut off will be same for Army Navy and Air force for NDA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?