26th November 2011, 10:01 PM

Minimum physical qualifications required for SC candidates for SI post?

what are the minimum physical qualifications required for the SC candidates for the SI post..?

25th December 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum physical qualifications required for SC candidates for SI post?

I'm the sc candidate, age 21, i completed degree but i have failed . Am i eligible for s.i appication?
26th December 2011, 03:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum physical qualifications required for SC candidates for SI post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what are the minimum physical qualifications required for the SC candidates for the SI post..?
The physical standards are same for candidates belonging to any general, OBC as well as Sc/St category.
The minimum height required for the post of Sub-Inspector in state police is 167 cm.
The minimum required weight is 51.5 kilograms.

The only thing relaxed for the candidates belonging to Sc/St category is the maximum age limit, which is 32 years.
For candidates belonging to general category, the maximum age limit is 27 years and for candidates belonging to OBC category its 30 years.

For more information, you may refer to the notification published by the public service commission of your state.
11th January 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

what is mininum phiscal qualification of s i
13th January 2013, 09:39 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...........

The minimum Physical qualifications required for SC candidate is:

1.Height :167 cm

2.Weight :51.5 kg

all the best................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?