9th September 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Physical Requirements and Educational Qualifications to join Merchant Navy course?

What are the physical and educational eligibilities to join in marchant navy.
thanks.

22nd September 2011, 12:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physical Requirements and Educational Qualifications to join Merchant Navy course?

You have not mentioned what are your educational qualifications. There are various levels of entry in to the merchant navy. If a candidate has completed 12th class they can join as deck cadets. The candidates need to have studied the science as their main subjects during their 12th class or else graduation. The graduates can also join merchant navy specially the marine engineering candidates also. There will be entrance exams which conducted as part of the selection of candidates in merchant navy. The candidates need to physically fit and should adhere to certain standards with regard to eyesight, height, weight etc.
8th October 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physical Requirements and Educational Qualifications to join Merchant Navy course?

What about the percentage criteria for merchant navy
26th November 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the physical requirement to join merchant navy?
28th November 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in BCa 3rd. and my two year percentage is 55% and and i want to know about the eligibility and in which monthforms are displayed
28th November 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in BCA 3rd and can i join navy still i am studing??
my percentage of two years is55%
my height is 5'7" and eye sight is normal i am physically fit
my 10th percentage is 72%
and 12th 55% with non-med.
so plz send me the forms date so i can join navy
22nd January 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I m 12th passed from mumbai university with 60 % from commerce. Should i do ths course
22nd January 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in 10th class. I wants details of all requirmemts needed for merchant navy
3rd April 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i am studing in B.A Program in Delhi University
and also doing software
my height 5'9 eyeside normal physical fit
In 12th percentage 50%
In 10th percentage 55%
so can I join the merchant navy
3rd April 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i am studing in B.A Program in Delhi University
and also doing software
my height 5'9 eye sight normal physical fit
In 12th percentage 50% with commerce
In 10th percentage 55%
so can I join the merchant navy
25th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I am studing in 10th class. I wants details of all requirmemts needed for merchant navy
25th December 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying in class 11th i want to know the physical standard for merchant navy. so please give me reply...
thanks
7th June 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

how can we get sponsorships for merchant navy's study? I have only 52% for pcm(jst pass for maths) in 2 bt 94% in 10th
am i eligible for any sponsorships?
Ur help please sir...
28th July 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a arts student

can i join indian navy
5th December 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

i am studying in I.com part 1 .will I get admission in merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?