22nd May 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification to become a customs officer? What is the time period of the course?

what is the minimum qualification to be acustom officer and what is the time period of course ?

30th May 2011, 07:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification to become a customs officer? What is the time period of the course?

The aspirants must clear any state needed training or other eligibility for licensing. Those below the age of 18 years cannot apply. They should pass state licensing exam. The candidate should be ready work flexible schedules. They must communicate correctly to the public. They must pass drug test with negative results.
10th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification to become a customs officer? What is the time period of the course?

i finished my diploma with 4 arrears i lik to be a custome officer...what should i do.....
29th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

what much period to be a custom officer?
11th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed the bsc 48% my dated of birth is 17 may 1984 can i given the exasms of seltax officer.
12th July 2011, 01:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum qualification to be acustom officer and what is the time period of course ?
dear friend,

Recruitment to Indian Customs & Central Excise Services department of government is done through civil services exam conducted by UPSC. So, to become a custom officer you need to appear in civil services exam.

Eligibility for custom service officer:

Age limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.

Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline obtained from a recognized University.

all the best
26th July 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is asrar as i passed 10 std with good spoken english and my height is 6.2 can i become airport coustom officer
23rd November 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for UPSC examination???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?