8th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Minimum score required in GATE to get a job in BHEL? I am a final year EEE student

i am a final year eee student with aggregate 8.5.i want to know the minimum score required in gate to get a job in bhel(banglore or hyderabad)?????

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in GATE to secure job in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  2. What is the minimum score required in GATE to apply for a job in PSU
  3. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  4. How much GATE score is required to get selected in BHEL?
  5. Whether JOB or HIGHER STUDY is the purpose of GATE exam? Books and important topics to crack GATE examination for EEE stream students?
  6. Minimum marks required in GATE to secure a job in PSU? -- [New]
  7. How to get a job in PSU's through GATE?
  8. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  9. Is it possible to get a job through GATE score?
  10. Information regarding Cut off marks for GATE Exam for PSE, NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in EEE?
  11. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum score required in GATE exam to get a seat in IIT in EEE with open category?
  13. Jobs available after doing B.Tech EEE? Can we get jobs on the basis of GATE score? Companies that recruit EEE students?
  14. Required score in GATE Exam to be placed in BHEL?
  15. How to get a good job if I am a EEE final year student?
  16. Which are the entrance exams for EEE students? I am a 1st year EEE student
  17. What are the minimum marks needed to qualify for GATE? I have scored 17.33 in GATE in EEE stream
  18. Details about the job for final year EEE students?
9th August 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum score required in GATE to get a job in BHEL? I am a final year EEE student

iam a c.s.e student how to gey a job in b.h.el i want to get a job in bhel hyderabad..can you plz send the information how to get a job in b.h.e.l...
21st March 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum score required in GATE to get a job in BHEL? I am a final year EEE student

i got 24.33 score in gate 2013 is there any chance to get a job belongs to st category.
24th September 2014, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Wat is the minimum eligible cut off marks needed to join in bhel through gate for sc candidate ...... Please reply
27th April 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Iam a student of I EEEofB.Tech.What are the qualifications required to get a job in BHEL after completion of my final year .....Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?