23rd February 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Mistake done while filling KEAM entrance exam 2015 form can be edited?

Sir,
I made a mistake while filling KEAM application form 2015.In my photo I submit the date as 2014.And I subit my application.Do i get an opportunity to correct it.Please reply must

23rd February 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mistake done while filling KEAM entrance exam 2015 form can be edited?

Mistake done while filling KEAM entrance exam 2015 form can be edited?

Please help soon.
23rd February 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mistake done while filling KEAM entrance exam 2015 form can be edited?

Can I do b.e.d after b.tech without b.sc
24th February 2015, 01:09 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Kerala engineering agricultural medical (KEAM) is an common state entrance examination conducted every year by commissioner of entrance exams (CEE).

* To make any edit in the application, there is no possibility as such that the online application submission and acceptance of printout of application are closed.

REASONS FOR REJECTING THE APPLICATION FORM :

1. If the photograph fixed in the application form and photograph uploaded online is different.

2. If the photograph is not duly signed and attested by the head of the institution.

3. If the applicant and parent have not signed in the specified areas of application.

4. If candidate has not put the left hand thumb impression.

As it was a mistake done, but you cannot edit the application form now and your application form will not be rejected due to such circumstances.[B]
24th February 2015, 10:21 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After submitting there is no procedure for editing the application form. All you can do is contact the exam officials and tell them about the mistake that you have done. If it is a minor mistake then it will not affect your candidature. If you have committed some big mistake in terms of education qualification or other important things related to eligibility criteria then you will face problem.

Contact Details:

The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
Phone : 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
Fax: 0471-2337228.
E-mail: [email protected]
30th March 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Mistake I have tick NK1 but I am the residence of Gujarat and I passed HSC of Gujarat board
13th January 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Before submitting keam2016 i forget to change background of photo,now the background is blue if it affect my next process??
2nd February 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I wrongly edit my caste as General, actually my caste is OBC. I want to change this . So is there any way to edit this?....
Please reply ASAP
4th February 2017, 01:24 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Mistake done while filling KEAM entrance exam 2015 form can be edited?

Dear,

There is no chance to rectify the mistake. Because acceptance and editing application form are not printed out.last date was over.

You can contact to the commissioner office-

The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Housing Board Buildings
Santi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001

Official Email I'd-
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?