14th August 2011, 10:17 AM
BINU BABY

In which month will the CDSE Exam be conducted?

sir
i would like to attend CDSE exam what are the procedures and in which month is it conduct?

15th August 2011, 12:12 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which month will the CDSE Exam be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BINU BABY View Post
sir
i would like to attend CDSE exam what are the procedures and in which month is it conduct?
CDSE Stands for Combined defense Services examination and this examination was Conducted by UPSC Twice in a year. For this year examination you cant apply because last date of apply for CDS Examination was already over.

The examination was held 2 times in a year i.e CDS (I) and CDS (II).

If you are Interested in this examination, then you need to complete your Graduation degree Course, Because Graduation is the Minimum eligibility to apply for CDSE Examination.

Candidates may apply for these Posts in CDS Examination according to the eligibility criteria -

>> Indian Military Academy (IMA)
>> Naval Academy
>> Air Force Academy
>> Officers Training Academy (OTA).

For IMA and OTA, You need to complete your Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

But for Naval Academy and Air Force Academy you need to complete your Graduation form Engineering OR B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics.

Age Eligiblity -

>> For IMA - Only Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years are eligible.

>> For Naval Academy - Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years are eligible.

>> For Air Force Academy - Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years are eligible.

>> For Officers Training Academy - Male/ Female candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years are eligible for this post.

The Notification of this examination was Published in the Month of October and the examination was going to be held in the month of February, For Next year Examination schedule are availiable in the UPSC Official Website.

So, please visit the UPSC website and check the Dates of CDS 2012 Examination, The Notification was Published in the employment newspaper OR in the Official UPSC website and If you need More Information, then Please visit the UPSC website -

http://upsc.gov.in
15th August 2011, 12:34 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
The cdse exam is organized by upsc twice a year
cdse I & cdse II .
CDSE I is already over, you can appear for CDSE II exam on the date-18/9/2011.
sunday.
there are some criteria for this exam for this you can visit website http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck....
16th September 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification & % of marks
18th September 2011, 02:40 AM
praveendia

cds is conducted by upsc twice a year. exam conducted in feb and sept every year for more log to www.upsc.gov.in
25th September 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

DATE OF CDS EXAM 2012
25th September 2011, 08:13 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recruit the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

The examination is knocking the door as the notification is coming on 25th September,2011

for that keep visiting its official website www.upsc.gov.in

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

i)For IMA and OTA you must have any degree from any recognized University.

ii)For Naval Academy you should have B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering(BE).

iii)For (AFA) you should have the degree of recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering(BE)

Age Limit:

i)For IMA:19-24 Years

ii)For OTA:19-23 Years

iii)For Naval Academy:19-22 Years

iv)For AFA :19-25 Years

The Examination Date:13.02.2012

The Last Date of Application:25.10.2011

Second Examination of 2012:

The Date of exam: 18.09.2012

The Date of Notification: 30.04.2012

TheLast date of Applications:30.05.2012

for more visit: www.upsc.gov.in
28th September 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Im working in indian airforce as an airmen, is there any kind of concession or one less round in cdse selection procedure..
30th September 2011, 03:54 PM
kalu21

sir i would like to attend CDSE exam what are the procedures and in which month is it conduct?
30th September 2011, 04:04 PM
kalu21

sir i would like to attend CDSE exam what are the procedures and in which month is it conduct?
16th October 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of BBA final year. Can i apply for cdse
12th November 2011, 03:57 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

CDSE Stands for Combined defense Services examination and this examination was Conducted by UPSC Twice in a year. For this year examination you cant apply because last date of apply for CDS Examination was already over.

The examination was held 2 times in a year i.e CDS (I) and CDS (II).

If you are Interested in this examination, then you need to complete your Graduation degree Course, Because Graduation is the Minimum eligibility to apply for CDSE Examination.

Candidates may apply for these Posts in CDS Examination according to the eligibility criteria -

>> Indian Military Academy (IMA)
>> Naval Academy
>> Air Force Academy
>> Officers Training Academy (OTA).

For IMA and OTA, You need to complete your Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

But for Naval Academy and Air Force Academy you need to complete your Graduation form Engineering OR B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics.

Age Eligiblity -

>> For IMA - Only Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years are eligible.

>> For Naval Academy - Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years are eligible.

>> For Air Force Academy - Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years are eligible.

>> For Officers Training Academy - Male/ Female candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years are eligible for this post.

The Notification of this examination was Published in the Month of October and the examination was going to be held in the month of February, For Next year Examination schedule are availiable in the UPSC Official Website.

So, please visit the UPSC website and check the Dates of CDS 2012 Examination, The Notification was Published in the employment newspaper OR in the Official UPSC website and If you need More Information, then Please visit the UPSC website -

http://upsc.gov.in
13th November 2011, 03:42 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by BINU BABY View Post
sir
C.D.S.E i.e Combined Defence Service Examination.

Important dates :-

Date of Notification :- 29/Oct/11

Last date for receipt of application :- 28/Nov/11

Date of examination :- 12/Feb/12

This examination was conducted two times in a year by Union Public Service Commission.

Courses in C.D.S examination :-
  • Indian Military Academy
  • Indian Naval Academy
  • Air force Academy
  • Officer Training Academy

Eligibility Criteria for C.D.S :-

I.M.A :- 19 - 24 years and the candidate have to qualified graduate degree from a recognized university.

Indian Naval Academy :- 19 - 22 years and the candidate have to qualified B.Sc in Physics & Mathematics or engineering from a recognized university.

Air force :- 19 - 23 years and the candidate have to qualified B.Sc in Physics & Mathematics or engineering from a recognized university.

O.T.A :- 19 - 25 years and the candidate have to qualified graduate degree from a recognized university.

Candidates who are appearing in the final year of degree course can also apply for this examination.

Online application :- www.upsconline.nic.in

Offline application :-

The application forms are available in various designated post offices through out the country.

Vacancies approximate No :-
  • I.M.A :- 250
  • Naval Academy :- 40
  • Air force :- 32
  • O.T.A :- 175

Syllabus of this examination :-
  • English
  • General Knowledge
  • Elementary Mathematics

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
17th December 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

how much height is eligible for I.M.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?