5th May 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Is my percentage in B.Com enough to get a PO job?

Well I am a B.Com final student and I want to banking job. I have scored only 50% in b.com. So, please tell me can I get PO job please reply?

5th May 2017, 11:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my percentage in B.Com enough to get a PO job?

Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam:

Candidate must have Indian nationality.

Candidate must have age in between 21 to 30 years.
Relaxation is given to reserved students in upper age limit.

Candidate must have qualified in graduation from a recognised University. There is no percentage criteria to appear in this exam. Candidate must have passed graduation can appear in this exam.
5th May 2017, 11:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The basic educational qualification required for the post of Bank PO is "Graduate Degree" or a bachelor degree from a recognised University.

Eligibility criteria:-

Minimum age required for this exam is 20 years. Maximum age is allowed till 30 years.

Age relaxation is provided to SC / ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates.

Candidate should have complete his / her graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% marks.

Candidates must have completed their plus 2 from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks.
6th May 2017, 12:06 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can get a Bank PO job after completion of your graduation with 50% marks as there is not any specific marks criteria available for this job. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for this job. Thanks
6th May 2017, 12:44 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are a final year B.Com student and want to get job in Banking sector after completion of graduation. You have scored only 50% marks and want to know whether you can get Probationary job or not.

**Yes, definitely if you clear the Preliminary, Mains Exam and then interview, you will definitely get PO job. The main eligibility criteria for PO post is that student must possess graduation degree from any recognized university. It does not matter how much marks you have scored in graduation.

**There is no need to worry about this. In my opinion, you have to start your preparation as lots of students appear in Banking exams and the completion is very high.
6th May 2017, 02:04 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for PO are as follows:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized university.

Candidate must have scored at least 45 percent aggregate in their graduation.

Candidate age should not less than 21 years and should not more than 30 years.

Relaxation should be given to OBC/SC/ST candidates as per rules.

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Selection procedures are as follows:-

Preliminary
Mains
Interview
6th May 2017, 06:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

For getting a PO job you have to appear in entrance examination like SBI PO, IPBS PO etc. The required eligibility criteria for PO jobs are given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> The age of candidate must be minimum of 20 years and not be greater than 30 years.

=> Final year candidates also eligible to apply for the PO jobs.

=> Also you must have secured minimum of 50% marks.

NOTE: The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of written test and interview.
6th May 2017, 07:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

PO refers to Probationary Officer and to be a bank PO in nationalized bank of India you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination.

--> Further for appearing in the same examination you need to satisfy the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing the final year of same degree also eligible.

* You must have good communication skills along with a diploma or certificate in computer application and language.

For more details about IBPS bank examination you can refer to the link www.ibps.in where as for updates regarding SBI bank examinations you can refer to the link www.sbiexam.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?