24th July 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Is my Son eligible to appear for WBJEE exam as he has been studying in Delhi?

Hello Sir, I stay in Kolkata but my son is studying XII - science in Delhi. I want to know that Will he be eligible to appear for WBJEE? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we appear WBJEE exam when completed 12th from any ISC school?
  2. Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE from New Delhi?
  3. Can my son apply for 85% Odisha state quota if he qualifies NEET exam?
  4. Resident of Bihar who is studying in a CBSE school of Delhi can appear in DUMET?
  5. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  6. If my son is studying in CBSE in Bangalore is he eligible for EAMCET?
  7. How many years to study in Karnataka to be eligible for KCET? My son is an NRI
  8. What are the benefits of studying 12th standard in Delhi school? -- [New]
  9. Is it required to have domicile certificate to appear in WBJEE?
  10. Domicile of Delhi for Son of a central government employee who is serving in delhi and living in NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it necessary to do 12th from Delhi School for getting Delhi quota in DTU?
  12. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  13. Eligibility for DTU, NSIT and IP university engineering colleges?
  14. Am I eligible for Delhi PMT if born in Panipat but residing at Delhi?
  15. Can I be eligible to appear for AIEEE/IP university after studying 10th class in Delhi?
  16. Am I eligible for MBBS exams of Delhi if studying in school located at Noida?
  17. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  18. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
26th July 2016, 01:27 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my Son eligible to appear for WBJEE exam as he has been studying in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I stay in Kolkata but my son is studying XII - science in Delhi. I want to know that Will he be eligible to appear for WBJEE? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, students from other states are very much eligible to give WBJEE and seek admission in the colleges out there. But if you dont have domicile certificates then you are not eligible to apply for the government colleges. But you can get admission in the autonomous universities and private colleges.

WBJEE Eligibility Criteria:-

-To sit for the WBJEE Exam you need to have at least 45% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 if you belong to the general category.
-Reserved category candidates needs 40% of marks in aggregate.
-You need to separately pass in chemistry, mathematics, physics and biology.
-You need to have the pass marks in english as well.
-The lower age limit for this exam is 17 years and upper age limit is 25 years.

Official Website: www.wbjeeb.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?