14th November 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I join NIFT after 12th science? Which subject is more important for FD?

Can i join nift after 12 science? Which subject is more important for FD

14th November 2015, 12:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NIFT after 12th science? Which subject is more important for FD?

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology and it is the premier institute of fashion courses.

The eligibility to get the admission in the course is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from any recognised board.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination and to get the admission you have to qualify in the examination conducted by the NIFT.
14th November 2015, 03:23 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join NIFT after 12th science? Which subject is more important for FD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i join nift after 12 science? Which subject is more important for FD
In order to join National Institute of Fashion Technology, a candidate need to pass 10+2 in any stream with 50% minimum from recognized board. There is no such criteria of essential subject that one needs to have. But yes, he/she should have fluency in English.

Admission for 2016 session going on. So you can join NIFT after 12th. Visit for more details : http://www.nift.ac.in/admissions.html

Admission is done on the basis of written exam and personal interview. Clearing both the stage will give you a chance to join NIFT institute.
14th November 2015, 09:00 PM
ant man

Yes you can apply for NIFT after completing 12th.

Eligibility for NIFT :
1. To apply for bachelor level courses, you should have completed 12th.
2. The minimum marks percentage required in 12th is 50%.
3. Being in the final year also you can apply.

The admission is based on the entrance exam
14th November 2015, 11:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join the National Institute of Fashion Technology after the 10+2 for the undergraduate course.

To get the admission in the institute the candidates have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the admission. The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board and age less than 23 years.

So you can appear for the examination to get the admission.
15th November 2015, 01:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

A candidate must have completed their 12th in science from any of the recognized university.

You are also eligible for NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology).

Eligibility criteria:-

You must have at least 50% marks in 12th.

For more details visit its official website : http://www.nift.ac.in/admissions.html.
15th November 2015, 07:00 PM
Mohit.Bansal

NIFT is acronym for National Institute of Fashion Technology.

For NIFT candidates must have completed 12th from recognised school or college.

Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in 12th.

Candidates who are studying in final year are also eligible to apply for the exam.

The exam contains written round followed by Interview round. Candidates must have to clear both the rounds.

For more details visit the following link-
http://www.nift.ac.in/admissions.html
15th November 2015, 09:55 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology.

NIFT conducts entrance exam for different courses offered by the institute. NIFT exams are conducted in the formats of General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT). The courses offered by the institute on the basis of performance in these tests.

Eligibility criteria for admission to Bachelor Programmes in Fashion Design are as under :-

-The applicant should have passed the 10+2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.

-The maximum age to apply for NIFT exam is 23 years.There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
22nd June 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What subjects one should take preferably in 11th and 12 th for joining nift in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?