10th December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities where I can get admission after scoring 42% in B.A?

Sir

pls tell me the name of university where i can get admission, my % is 42 in b a

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities where I can get admission after scoring 42% in B.A?
  2. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  3. How to take admission in any university offering bachelors of Arts through distance mode? Names of the universities where I can seek admission
  4. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  5. How should I apply for Masters course in Computer Science in UK? Which consultancy is the best in Delhi? What all universities are good for taking admission? Names of those universities?
  6. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  7. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?
  8. In which universities can I get admission after scoring 5.95 CGPA?
  9. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  10. Names of some law universities in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 43% in graduation?
  11. Is there any scope of studying B.Tech in Abroad?
  12. Is it possible for me to study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  13. How can I study M.Tech in US after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  14. Names of the universities offering correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will GRE and TOEFL scores help to do MS in abroad?
  16. Will i be eligible to study abroad after completing MBA degree through distance? -- [New]
  17. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  18. Details about pursuing MS course abroad?
14th December 2011, 04:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the universities where I can get admission after scoring 42% in B.A?

You have not mentioned the course for which you want admission. There are several courses after BA. In some you get direct admission and for some you have entrance test. Also the admission criteria like the minimum aggregate percentage for admission varies amongst institutions. As your query is incomplete so cannot suggest you the name of the universities. After your BA with 42% you get get admission for regular master degree course in some of the university. in future try to be precise with your query so that i can assist you completely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?