16th December 2011, 07:39 PM
mohitmittal708

In which universities can I get admission after scoring 5.95 CGPA?

I want to apply for MS in mechanical engineering in US. I have low CGPA i.e. 5.95. So, I want to know which universities can offer me admission and in which universities should i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BHU after scoring 595 rank in general?
  2. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  3. Which universities can I apply after scoring 1370, 9 CGPA and 96% in 12th? What are the possibilities of funding?
  4. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  5. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  6. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  7. Admission chances for females after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. What would be my percentage after scoring 5.72 CGPA aggregate
  9. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  10. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  11. Can I get admission in Stanford MIT after scoring 74% in Class 12?
  12. What should be the GRE score to get admission in Maters in Power Electronics after B.Tech with 8.2 CGPA?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the campus after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  14. Am i eligible to apply for group exam after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  15. What is the difference between CGPA and GPA? How to calculate both?
  16. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  17. Where can I get admission after scoring 5.8 CGPA with 227 rank? I have done B.Tech from IIT Roorkee in Civil
  18. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
16th August 2012, 01:16 AM
MOUSE92

Default Re: In which universities can I get admission after scoring 5.95 CGPA?

dear,

with the less CGPA marks you have to clear entrance exams conducted by universities you have to clear exam in which you want admission

some recognized universities

punjab university

calicut uniersity

kerala university

delhi university

osmania university

for this you need to have 12th pass with PCM background ,bachelor's degree of 4 year
16th August 2012, 01:18 AM
MOUSE92

Default Re: In which universities can I get admission after scoring 5.95 CGPA?

dear,

with the less CGPA marks you have to clear entrance exams conducted by universities you have to clear exam in which you want admission

some recognized universities

punjab university

calicut uniersity

kerala university

delhi university

osmania university

for this you need to have 12th pass with PCM background ,bachelor's degree of 4 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?