14th February 2016, 11:07 AM
Ananthapadmanabha

Is it necessary to submit study certificate right from 1st standard to 12th standard for K CET?

Is it necessary to submit study certificate right from 1st standard to 12th standard for Eligibility of K CET? I have only study certificate from 4th standard to 10th standard or 12th standard. Am I eligible for K CET?

14th February 2016, 05:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to submit study certificate right from 1st standard to 12th standard for K CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananthapadmanabha View Post
Is it necessary to submit study certificate right from 1st standard to 12th standard for Eligibility of K CET? I have only study certificate from 4th standard to 10th standard or 12th standard. Am I eligible for K CET?
It is not mandatory to submit all the study certificates from class 1 to 12 standard.

You will have to submit only 10th and 12th standard marksheet to the counselling centre while seeking admission through KCET score.

And also those marksheets will be returned to you after certain verification.

The last date to apply for KCET Exam was 13 February which had passed away.

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test that will be conducted from 4th May to 6th May 2016.

Important Dates of KCET 2016:
  • Application starts: 13 January 2016
  • Last Date to apply: 13 February 2016
  • Admit cards available from: 15 April (second week)
  • Exam commencement: 4th to 6th May 2016
  • Result Declaration: 1st week of June

If you had applied for KCET, then you can log on to: http://kea.kar.nic.in/vikasana/mock_test.html for appearing in Mock Test uploaded Karnataka Exam Authority.
21st May 2017, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to submit study certificate right from 1st standard to 12th standard for K CET?

My daughter has studied from 1st standard to 7th standard in Bangalore and from 8th to 9th standard in Belgaum and 10th in Bangalore. Is it necessary to produce the study certificate for her studies at Belgaum for two years for verification by KCET. Will some one kindly clarify.
Vishwanath GK
3rd June 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in one school from 1st to 5th and in another school from 6th to 10th ,is it compulsory to produce both the schools study certificates for kcet counselling verification. Im i eligible for kcet counselling
5th June 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I have studied from 1st to 5th in one school and 6th to 10th in another school.is it compulsory to produce both the schools study certificates for kcet verification time?or only 10th certificate is enough?
13th June 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to submit study certificate right from 1st standard to 12th standard ? Actually I studied 1st and 2nd standard in one school which is already closed permanently and 3rd and 4th in one school and from 5th to 9th standard in one school and 10 th standard in another school so is it mandatory to submit all study certificate from 1 St to 12 th standard so please answer me it's my humble request
25th June 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studied at Karnataka/Bangalore home for 1st and 2nd standard level and later studied 3 to 7 outside Karnataka. However, completed 8th to 12 (IIPUC) in Bangalore... how do i produced study certificate for 1st and 2nd grade which is actual 7 years completion in Karnataka.
17th June 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to submit study certificate from 1st to 12th?
Actually I studied 1st std in one school, 2nd to 6th one school and 7th to 10th one school. So it is mandatory to submit all the study certificate from 1st to 10th std.so please answer to my question it is my humble request.
10th November 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have studied 1st standard in one school and I changed school and got admission for 2nd standard and I have not studied 2nd standard completely I went only 8months and I discontinued that school and joined other school from 3rd standard.
So I am not having 2nd standard study certificate
So can I get government jobs in karnataka?
31st January 2022, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in fourth standard, she need study certificate to make aadhar card..and i have given application also, but school principal is refusing to give certificate. What can I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?