28th June 2013, 09:02 PM
Kartik Dabas

Number of schools offering psychology subject at senior secondary level?

please tell me no. of schools offering psychology subject at senior secondary level.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between ICSE and CBSE syllabus? Which one is better?
  2. How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  4. Schools in South Delhi which have Psychology option in +2?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for 10th CBSE?
  6. What is the age limit for MCD permanent teacher?
  7. In which model school should I apply for admission in Commerce stream?
  8. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for a Graduate student?
  9. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  10. Can I become a Psychologist after doing 12th in commerce stream and graduation and also in commerce stream
  11. How many posts are there in Political Science? What is the last date of examination?
  12. Can NIOS student take admission in D.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  14. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate? -- [New]
  15. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  16. Will it be a good choice to opt for CS course after completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  17. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Best institution for private 12th in science?
  18. How can I get admission in Punjab University?
7th April 2014, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of schools offering psychology subject at senior secondary level?

please tell me no. of schools offering psychology subject at senior secondary level
22nd May 2014, 09:24 AM
altamash ahmed

Default Re: Number of schools offering psychology subject at senior secondary level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartik Dabas View Post
please tell me no. of schools offering psychology subject at senior secondary level.
.plese tell where the psycology subject in school in delhi.I think that you reply me the name of school and address lateron.
19th June 2020, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Schools offering psychology in delhi in 11th standard?
17th July 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Government schools provides physiology in science instead of math.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?