22nd July 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better B.Pharma or Microbiology?

Sir, I have done my 10+2 this year with biology, physics and chemistry. Now I have chosen B.Pharma. Is it good? Can I earn 30000-35000 per annum as per my capability after M.Pharma. Please tell me, I am confused between these two courses B.Pharma and microbiology. Please tell me the salary package also.

2nd September 2016, 09:07 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better B.Pharma or Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done my 10+2 this year with biology, physics and chemistry. Now I have chosen B.Pharma. Is it good? Can I earn 30000-35000 per annum as per my capability after M.Pharma. Please tell me, I am confused between these two courses B.Pharma and microbiology. Please tell me the salary package also.
Its all depend on your interest and future plans. Because both the fields are good enough and have a lot of difference in their scientific skills.

In India, there is no good scope of Pharmacy. Pharmacists don't possess the actual degree required for selling medicines on retail stores. Also, there is no such financial support for Pharmacists in India.
About 95% of the freshers start their earnings from 8k to 12k.

On the other hand, Microbiology is a vast field and you must possess master degree to enhance your skills and gain expertise to solve technical issues. You can learn a lot from this field if you wish to have a research oriented career. Freshers can expect their salary ranging from 12k to 16k.
11th June 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have pursued Bpharm which course is best for further studies m Pharm or pharm D
24th October 2021, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Which is better b pharm or bsc radiography
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?