15th December 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join an International BPO?

I have completed my B.Tech degree in Information technology. Now i want to get a job in international BPO. So tell me the procedure for joining any international BPO?

17th December 2015, 12:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join an International BPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Tech degree in Information technology. Now i want to get a job in international BPO. So tell me the procedure for joining any international BPO?
You have to apply online through the website of the BPO companies.
There are arrangements in the website of the organisations like Wipro, TCS, Infosys, HCL, Accenture etc. to apply online and register your profile.

- You can apply through the company website.
- After shortlisting of candidates they are called for an aptitude test.
- There are usually three rounds in the process of selection aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview.
- You can also attend the off campus drives conducted by the companies.

The off campus drive advertisements will be available in the job portals. These are all the some of the best options.
There are also job consultants the recruitment to the BPOs will be done through the consultants also. You can also contact them for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?