15th February 2016, 12:52 AM
A kaleem

Options available in Saudi Arabia to write SSC exam?

Sir I am 8th class fail, now I want to write the exam of SSC 2016 in Saudi Arabia Jeddah. Tell me the options available for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  2. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  3. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  4. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  5. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I have to return back in India to write TNOU exam?
  7. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  8. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  9. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  10. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
  11. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
  12. How to get application form for karnataka medical enterance exam in Saudi Arabia?
  13. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  14. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  15. Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to get job in IT field in Saudi Arabia?
  17. Admission in schools of Mumbai is possible for student from Saudi Arabia?
  18. How may I get admission in M.A? I'm from Saudi Arabia and have given BA final year exams in Mahaboob Nagar at Al Madina college of Educations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?