31st May 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks and other eligibility requirements to join B.Design course at NIFT?

I am doing my diploma course, and after completing my course I wish to join B.Design in NIFT. Please, tell me that what percentage should I score and what eligibility should I have to be in my qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam?
  2. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  3. Eligibility to join NIFT after graduation? Percentage required in graduation?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join NIFT?
  5. Requirements for joining in NIFT college?
  6. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  7. How much percentage is required to join NIFT after B.Com final year?
  8. After completing Law can I join Direct Inter Level? Any percentage requirement for it? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  10. Whether 12th marks are considered for ranking in merit list of NIFT exam 2015?
  11. How much marks should we score to get a seat in NIFT? What is the requirement and the fee structure?
  12. Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?
  13. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  14. Can I study B.Des being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  15. Final year student of BE eligible for fashion technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility for NIFT Entrance Exam after B.Tech in Computer Science
  17. Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission in NIFT B.F.Tech entrance exam? Percentage required in 12th to appear?
  18. Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?
31st May 2016, 05:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks and other eligibility requirements to join B.Design course at NIFT?

NIFT is an acronym for National Institute of Fashion Technology.

The minimum required percentage of marks to be secured by the candidate in the qualifying degree is not mentioned by the institute but candidate must have successfully cleared the qualifying degree.

Eligibility criteria required to get admission for Bachelor of Design course in NIFT :-

-The candidate should have passed the 10+2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.

-The maximum age to apply for NIFT exam is 23 years as on 1st October of the year of admission. There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled Person (PHP).

Admission to the course is offered by the institute through the entrance exam. The written test is conducted to test the knowledge, skill and aptitude of the candidates for the course opted. There is no negative marking for wrong attempts and each right answer will get 1 mark.
31st May 2016, 06:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks and other eligibility requirements to join B.Design course at NIFT?

If you are interested to join degree course known as Bachelor of Design then you must have completed minimum qualification of 12th or diploma. You must have scored at least percentage of 15 and 45 in case of reserved categories. You have to qualify the entrance examination.
31st May 2016, 09:54 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my diploma course, and after completing my course I wish to join B.Design in NIFT. Please, tell me that what percentage should I score and what eligibility should I have to be in my qualification?
If you go for B.Des then you need to sit for a written examination which is called the General Ability Test (GAT) and there is a creative ability test too. For candidates applying for B.FTech apart from giving the GAT exam you also need to go through the managerial aptitude test.

You have to give the GAT(General abillity test) Exam for studying in NIFT.

GAT exam includes the following subjects:-
English comprehension
communication ability
analytical ability
business domain test
quantitative ability

You can also opt for higher education from NIFT after completing your bachelor's degree for the following courses:-
Master of fashion management, master of fashion technology and master of design.

Official Website:- www.nift.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?