15th June 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks required to get admission in computer science?

What percentage of marks in which subjects should i get to get admission in computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Computer Science) after completing B.Sc(Mathematics & Computer Science)? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  4. Percentage required in 10th for admission to an IIT? Is it necessary to take Computer Science in 10th for admission to IITs?
  5. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Eligibility for admission to Presidency college for B.Sc (Physics)?
  7. Required Percentage of marks to get admission for MA in Political Science in Correspondence?
  8. How much marks are required in 10th in science and maths for admission in computer science?
  9. Required marks to score or required rank to get in SRM Entrance Exam for the year 2012 to get admission for Computer Science Engineering?
  10. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure for getting admission in 11th standard science stream? Percentage of marks required for admission? What is the admission expenditure and monthly expenditure?
  12. How to join Ph.D after doing MCA from JMIT?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  14. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  15. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  16. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  17. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  18. Required percentage in B.Tech to be eligible for GATE Exam? What courses that I can take in M.Tech being a Computer Science candidate?
24th July 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks required to get admission in computer science?

percentage of marks required in10th to get admission in computer science?
24th July 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

percentage of marks required in 10th for applying in computer science?
24th July 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

percentage of marks required in10th for computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?