20th February 2018, 12:26 AM
Baliy123

What is the eligibility for bank PO exam? How much percentage is required across academics?

Am I eligible if my 10th percentage is 54% and 12th percentage is 52% and graduation is 62% for bank Probationary Officer exam? If yes, than how and by when should I apply for the same?

25th February 2018, 05:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for bank PO exam? How much percentage is required across academics?

The full form of Bank PO is Bank Probationary Officer.

The entrance exam for PO is conducted by Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. IBPS conducts Common Written Exam for PO and Clerk for more than 20 nationalized banks. SBI conducts its own entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year bachelor's degree candidates can also apply.

You are eligible for PO exam with 62% marks in bachelor's degree.

There is no notification at present, you need to wait for IBPS notification for PO exam. Once notification is released, you can apply at official website of IBPS.
25th February 2018, 10:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for bank PO exam? How much percentage is required across academics?

PO stands Probationary Officer and for recruitment, you have to appear and qualify for the entrance examination.

The examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI. The common eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with the examination.

The examination is conducted in Preliminary, Mains and Interview stage. So, you have to do better preparation to qualify for examination.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
26th February 2018, 11:20 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baliy123 View Post
Am I eligible if my 10th percentage is 54% and 12th percentage is 52% and graduation is 62% for bank Probationary Officer exam? If yes, than how and by when should I apply for the same?
YES, You are eligible to apply for the Probationary Officers Exams.
IBPS conducts the PO exams on behalf of 20 banks

Eligibility:
Graduation pass in any stream.
No minimum marks is required at Graduation level.

Maximum- 30 years
Age relaxation for 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Exams is held in three stages:
Prelims
Mains
Interview

Next Prelims exams would be held in october 2018 and forms would come out in August 2018.

In the online Prelims exams there would be 100 MCQ questions:
English
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning Ability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?