16th September 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I give 11th Commerce again in Mumbai after doing it from Karnataka?

Sir My name is Rahul Jain I have given 11th Commerce in Karnataka (shimoga) now I want to give in it again in Mumbai, so i can give or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai
  2. Which colleges in Nagpur and Mumbai offer admission 11th and 12th commerce students in BCA?
  3. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  4. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  5. Criteria for kcet if I did my 11th & 12th outside Karnataka?
  6. Quotas and benefits available in Karnataka CET 2015? Date of examination in 2015?
  7. Do we need to give admission exam for 11th commerce?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  10. Scholarship and entrance exams available for class 11th Commerce student to study in Abroad?
  11. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  12. Is commerce better or commerce with Maths? Which has a greater scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List best schools in India for admission in Commerce stream?
  14. Which is th best B.Com college in Gulbarga?
  15. Which student of 11th commerce can give the entrance
  16. Can I give CPT while I am continuing 11th commerce?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Com with Chartered Accountant course in Bangalore?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for 12th Commerce NIOS if haven't appeared in 11th standard?
16th September 2016, 11:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give 11th Commerce again in Mumbai after doing it from Karnataka?

Yes, you can apply for 11th standard again in Mumbai. For getting admission in 11th standard in Mumbai, you will have to produce a photocopy of 10th marks sheet. Also you will need to attach migration certificate at the time of admission.
But my suggestion to you is that you should apply for migration certificate from the school in Mumbai after passing 11th standard. After doing this you can apply for admission in 12th standard in any school of Karnataka. You will need a proof in support of your date of birth, a photocopy of your permanent residence, mark sheet of 11th standard, two passport size photographs to get admission in 12th standard in Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?