11th July 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Are placements of JDCT college good for engineering?

Is JDCT college job placement wise good for engg. ?...please tell me if it is

Related Questions:
  1. Is the faculty of Sri Sairam Engineering College Mechanical Department good?How are the placements of the college? Is the college environment good?
  2. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  3. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  4. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  5. Which engineering colleges have best placements after IITs?
  6. Which is better between Haldia Institute, Heritage and Techno India Salt lake? What branches should I choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best engineering college in India having best placements?
  8. Is the faculty of SVVSN engineering college, Ongole Mechanical Department good? What about the placements and college environment?
  9. Is VNR Vignan Jyothi engineering college a good college? How are the placements there?
  10. How to get good jobs after engineering? Studies that can be taken up after engineering?
  11. How are the placements in Automobile Engineering Course in Delhi College of Engineering?
  12. How good is Seacom Engineering College? What about its placements?
  13. How can I apply for companies through offcampus while in Amrita College of Engineering?
  14. Is K. Ramakrishna college of Tech, Trichy a good college for placements?
  15. Is there any campus placements happening in Tamizhan college of Engineering and technology? -- [New]
  16. Which are the good ranked engineering colleges in India who offer good placements?
  17. Which college is better in placements in ECE branch, Maharishi Arvind or Poonima College of Engineering?
  18. Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?
11th April 2016, 06:24 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are placements of JDCT college good for engineering?

No, This college is not in terms of Training & Placement. Because this college do not have mentioned any details regarding Training & Placement procedure. You can visit the college website and can check placement record. But the truth is that this college do not have updated any information regarding Training & Placement.

But I must say that Placement is totally dependent on candidates skills and knowledge. If students will have sufficient technical skill as well as soft skills then he/she will definitely be placed into core Engineering domain. As a student you should only focus on your syllabus and should try to get practical knowledge more and more. Because wherever you will go for job,they will definitely ask questions related to your branch only. Hope you understand basic requirement needed for placement will start getting knowledge to get placement soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?