21st May 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Police, Railway and other government jobs are possible after Diploma on SSLC basis?

Whether I can apply for government jobs like police, railway department, etc. government jobs after pursuing a suitable diploma course on SSLC basis?

21st May 2017, 10:06 PM
help100%

Default Re: Police, Railway and other government jobs are possible after Diploma on SSLC basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whether I can apply for government jobs like police, railway department, etc. government jobs after pursuing a suitable diploma course on SSLC basis?
Look you sit for various govt job exams just after you 10+2 exam but for a better Govt Job and posting or related to promotion you need to a Graduate. Exams like SSC CHSL, Apprentices, State SSC, LDC, MTS ,etc are the exams which needs in most of the place a simple 10+2 pass. So, you can start preparing for the above mentioned exam.

But keep in mind for a better posting, designation and promotion needs higher education like Graduation.

Hope the above information are of use to you, for further query please do let us know.

Good Luck,

Help100%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?