16th March 2017, 08:28 AM
RAHUL RAM KUMAR yadav

Possibility to join Mumbai Police if have tattoo on both arms? Terms and conditions for it?

Hello sir, I want to join Mumbai Police but I have permanent tattoo on my left and right arms. Please tell me can I join Mumbai Police? Terms and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is tattoo allowed to join Andhra Pradesh Police department?
  2. Possibility to join Indian Air Force if suffering from myopic 0.75 Glass? Terms and conditions for it?
  3. Possibility to join IPCC group 1 exam after graduation in B.Com? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  4. How to join Mumbai Police as ACP?
  5. Possibility to sit in CSIR JRF exam if got backlog in two subjects of BE 3rd year? Terms and conditions for me?
  6. Possibility to appear in Special Carry Over exam in fourth year if got backlog in 3 papers? When the colleges generally conduct this exam? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  7. Possibility to study D.Ed course from West Bengal if completed Diploma in Information Technology? Terms and conditions required for it?
  8. Difference between: B.IT, B.tech CSE. B.tech IT, BSc Computer science, BCA -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which exams should I take to become a women fighter pilot in Indian Air force? What are the terms and conditions?
  10. Detailed information about Student Loan for ICAI student of Hyderabad?
  11. Details of Student Loan for ICAI student of Hyderabad?
  12. Possibility to join Indian Police Service for a candidate who has secured 59% in Higher Secondary?
  13. Am I eligible to join NDA if I have a Tattoo on my body? -- [New]
  14. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  15. Is there any possibility to join Uniform Service of Police to become an SI?
  16. Terms and conditions and duration of BDS?
  17. What are the terms and conditions for admissions in k.v.school of vayusena in Nagpur?
  18. Possibility to join MBBS course after B.Sc Nursing with aggregate 72%? What should I do for it? Terms and condition for it?
25th December 2017, 09:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Mumbai Police if have tattoo on both arms? Terms and conditions for it?

Yes you are eligible for Mumbai police department. For becoming police officer you need to clear the civil service exams. Most of the civil service exams ask about the physical fitness and medical fitness. Tattoos are allowed only on the inner face of the hands and if the candidate having the tattoo on the face or neck area or not allowed for the civil service exams. Few police departments are asked to wear full sleeves shirt to cover the tattoos on the hands.

Since you have the tattoos on the right and left arms, you are eligible for attending the Mumbai police department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?