3rd January 2012, 11:09 AM
nagraj shenoy

Is it possible to study online B.Com course by sitting at home and not attending for classes at an age of 28 years?

Good Morning Sir,
We stay in Daman, and my wife has completed her 12th, commerce stream from karnataka, now after a gap of 12 years of our marriage, she wants to study and complete her B-Com and try for some job, it is not possible for her to attend the classes in collage and wants to do the course online if possible. just guide me if it is possible and can she do the course sitting at home. Her age is 28 years and she was an average student during her academic years.
Please give the information on the same at the earliest Sir.
Thanks & Regards,
Nagraj. Shenoy.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Botany without attending classes? Can I do it from IGNOU university?
  2. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?
  3. What is the option left if the child fails in 2 subjects in 12th CBSE?
  4. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  5. Is it possible to complete diploma course without attending the class?
  6. Is it possible to do course in Interior Designing through correspondence? Will it be useful for me without attending any classes?
  7. List of coaching institutions providing coaching on Saturday and Sunday for 9th std student?
  8. Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?
  9. Can I study M.Sc(Computer Science) in IGNOU without attending classes being a Maths graduate? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to complete BA English course by studying at home?
  11. What should I do for my placement? I have done 10th(67% marks) through BSEB board and 12th(75% marks) through NIOS. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with ECE stream from SSIT, Tumkur and having grade point 8.75 out of 10 without any back yet.
  12. Can I use better of my last two GATE scores?
  13. Can I do MCA without attending regular college classes?
  14. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a regular degree without attending the classes from an affiliated university?
  16. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  17. Can I do any correspondence Diploma course without attending classes?
  18. Details of entrance exam and fee for pursuing MBA in a Foreign country? Is there any online classes available?
19th May 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study online B.Com course by sitting at home and not attending for classes at an age of 28 years?

am a Kenyan foreign and i want an online b com course as am undertaking another course in computer science so i just to do b com on part time basis, please guide me on how to get admission and the amount am supposed to pay for the entire course as well as the university from which the degree certificate will come from. kindly am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible so as to arrange my self
28th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study online B.Com course by sitting at home and not attending for classes at an age of 28 years?

Good Morning Sir,
We stay in Daman, and my wife has completed her 12th, commerce stream from karnataka, now after a gap of 12 years of our marriage, she wants to study and complete her B-Com and try for some job, it is not possible for her to attend the classes in collage and wants to do the course online if possible. just guide me if it is possible and can she do the course sitting at home. Her age is 28 years and she was an average student during her academic years.
Thanks & Regards,
Nagraj. Shenoy.
28th June 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Good Morning Sir,
Thanks & Regards,
Nagraj. Shenoy.
15th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir,
We stay in india, and i have completed 11th, commerce stream from karnataka, now please guide me how to take online exam of 2puc
19th September 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have completed my 2 and nw i got married.i want to know whether i can do any degree courses without attending classes
1st October 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir,
I am live in india,i have complete class 12,with commerce from bhopal, $ still i have dauter of 2months .
please suggest me how to take online exam.
30th May 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

IS it possible to study online B.com course in M.G UNIVERSITY
30th July 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i complete my b.com but i have arreys so should i need to study from the first
8th October 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 2nd puc pcmb can i study Bcom online hema from banglore
18th November 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

good after noon sir,
I m from surat. After 12th iwant to study bcom from home because of 12 years gap how can i study from home?
29th March 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

My neighbor has completed 5th semester in BMS.unfortunately sellybus also has changed. is it possible to give correspondence exam since he is working
2nd April 2014, 11:00 AM
yeruvarajasekharreddy

I study inter three years 2007-2010 because i fail physics in 2009 one year waste.after one year in 2010 i pass inter.after i study degree also completed.now i prepare for ibps bank clerk & po exams. I eligible to write bank exams?

In this situation i write bank exam with good marks.after in selections i select to job yes or no? .

The bank officers and examiner selected me?

Please sir reply this Question immediately.

Thank you sir.
22nd July 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

How to give online exam of b.com 1st year as i have completed my puc one year back
pls let me know tat can i gve online exam.and please also explain how to give online exam
22nd July 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi tiz s mamta from bangalore
I have completed my b.com 1st sem in college and now i have to give 2nd sem b.com exams
due to sme problem i dint go to college after 1st semister
Can i give my b.com exams by online
And please sir let me know tge procedures of giving online exam
i dont know how to give online exam and how to study online by sittin in home
so.I request you to let me know the answr for my question please reply to it
16th September 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

dear, sir this laxmi from navi Mumbai I have completed my HSC exam but sir I want to do bcom but due same problem that's why I can't attend my college so tell me sir how I complet my bcom please give me answer thanks
7th December 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hiii. sir i am Archana from Kerala. I have got compartment in 12th, commerce. but now i have decided to do b.com online ande in the midle of the coursce pass my 12th. so can u guard me that how can i apply for my online coursce in b.com.
27th May 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had done b.com from Lucknow university but failed in 2 subject bcoz I was admit in hospital
And now I want to do b.com
31st March 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Good Morning Sir,
Thanks & Regards,
Nagraj. Shenoy.
29th December 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my inter in 2014.and now i want to study b.com general .so can i study at home .and can i give exams in 2017 .can i will get admission
31st January 2017, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Good morning Sir, I am from Ernakulam. I have completed my plus 2 in 2013. Due to some physical problems, I couldn't do degree courses. Suggest me how to take online exams of mg university. Please give information as soon as possible.
Thanks & Regards
Shaharban
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?