4th May 2018, 09:48 AM
Yogeshdongre

Possibility to get MTech admission in NIT for a candidate with 25 marks in GATE?

Hello, I have given my GATE with ECE stream. I have scored 25 marks in it of this year. I want to join NIT college for MTech course. So, is it possible for me to get NIT with this marks? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in IIT colleges for M.Tech or Ph.D having 490 marks in GATE?
  2. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  3. Is there any possibility for getting admission for M.Tech after completion of B.Tech with 65% marks?
  4. Possibility to get admission in NIT-Rourkela with 28.33 marks in GATE?
  5. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  7. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any possibility of getting an NIT seat after scoring 41.33 marks in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Possibility to study M.Tech in IIT, NIT or Cochin University for ECE candidate with 393 marks in GATE?
  10. Admission in NIT for a candidate with 453 marks in GATE?
  11. Possibility to get admission in M.Tech electronics in Hyderabad after scoring 9.33 in GATE with 16.67 qualifying marks?
  12. Chances of admission in IIT/NIT for a candidate with 32 marks in GATE(ECE)?
  13. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  14. Can I get admission in any NIT college for M.Tech? I have scored 26.67 marks in GATE Mechanical
  15. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  16. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in NIT if scored 24.64 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  17. Details about Non GATE admission in any NIT? I am a non GATE candidate
  18. Possibilities for admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in CSE GATE? Where can I avail the scholarship?
15th July 2018, 06:03 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get MTech admission in NIT for a candidate with 25 marks in GATE?

The acronym GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

The cut off marks for Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication is 16.6 for SC/ST and PH candidates. For general and OBC candidates, it is 25 and 22.5 marks.

If you belong to SC/ST/PH category, then there are some chances of getting admission in NIT.
15th July 2018, 09:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get MTech admission in NIT for a candidate with 25 marks in GATE?

The cut off marks of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam for ECE stream:

General candidate: 25 marks.

OBC: 22.5 marks.

SC/ST candidate: 16.6 marks.

With 25 marks in GATE, there is very less possibility of getting admission in Master of Technology course in National Institute of Technology.
15th July 2018, 11:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The cut off marks for general category candidates in GATE was 25 marks for Electronics and Communication Engineering stream. It was 16 marks for SC/ST candidates.

General candidates can not get admission in NIT with 25 marks in GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?