1st March 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.Com at other university?

Hello guys, I have got admission in B.Com. I am staying in Ahmedabad. But I have to move from this city. I am in first year. It is possible for me to study in 2nd year B.Com, in any other state? I am moving to Bhopal. So, help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
8th March 2018, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.Com at other university?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one university to another university after completion of your B.Com first year. You have to pursue complete three years B.Com course from the same university to be eligible to get B.Com degree certificate. If you are interested to move to another state then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of B.Com course in another university.
9th March 2018, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.Com at other university?

Transfer of colleges may be possible, if a given university allows, but change of universities is not possible in most cases. You need to first confirm with your university.

Syllabus are different and there can't be two mark sheet of two different universities for a single course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?