12th June 2018, 06:28 PM
Malik sameer

Possibility of getting job bu J&K government after passing from NIOS board?

If I pas out from NIOS board can I get a job in Jammu and Kashmir government on the basis of my NIOS results? If not, then how to get a job in J&K government?

15th July 2018, 10:04 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting job bu J&K government after passing from NIOS board?

If you are resident of Jammu and Kashmir and have passed out from National Institute of Open schooling then you can apply for government jobs in this state. Under Indian constitution, this state enjoys certain advantages through Article 35 A. Residents of other states are not allowed for state government jobs.

NIOS is a central government recognized board. Its certificate is valid in all states India for government and private jobs.
18th August 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of getting job bu J&K government after passing from NIOS board?

Can i apply for govt job after completed deled from nios?
14th August 2021, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Can you nwac passed 12th gujrat government job answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?