25th November 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government job after doing 12th from NIOS board? Is it accepted?

Can I get government job after doing 12th from NIOS board? Is it appear for government job? Are government jobs accepting the NIOS 12th passed certificate? Please help me.

25th November 2017, 08:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job after doing 12th from NIOS board? Is it accepted?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for job vacancies on 12th qualification after completion of 12th from NIOS.

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised with Ministry of HRD and plays a crucial role in making rural India educated.

The certificate from the board is valid and candidates are eligible to get admission in degree course and also eligible to apply for government jobs.

So, you can also apply for government jobs.
25th November 2017, 08:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job after doing 12th from NIOS board? Is it accepted?

National Institute of Open schooling are valid for all government jobs.

NIOS is recognized board with MHRD.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after doing 12th from NIOS boards.

You are eligible for only few jobs as you have completed 10+2.

Some of the jobs are:

NDA
SSC
ARMY
RAILWAYS
CONSTABLE

Candidate has to meet the eligibility criteria before applying for government jobs.
25th November 2017, 08:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you are eligible for government jobs after 12th from NIOS.

NIOS is recognized board under MHRD.

You can apply for government jobs through SSC.

After 10+2, there are not so many government job entrance exams.

Some of them are:

NDA exam for Defence jobs.

SSC CHSL exam for LDC, DEO, etc.

Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam.

After graduation, you will have so many opportunities in government sector.
25th November 2017, 09:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands National Institute of Open Schooling.

It is one of the recognised Board of India as like CBSE, ICSE, State Boards for conducting 10th and 12th board exams.

So all the certificates issued by the NIOS board is valid for any government job.

so you can apply for the government job entrance exams after doing 12th board from NIOS. You can visit the official website of NIOS which is www.nios.org.
25th November 2017, 11:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) is one of the three national board of education ( CBSE and ICSE being other two ) and hence the degree or courses pursued from NIOS board is valid for any government jobs or higher studies.

So yes one can certainly apply for any government job after completing his/her Class 12th from NIOS provided he/she satisfies the other eligibility criteria too.
25th November 2017, 11:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates who have passed 10th or 12th from NIOS are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted for recruitment in government jobs.

So, you are also eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment.

NIOS is a recognised board under MHRD. So, the certificate issued by the board is valid to appear in examination.
25th November 2017, 11:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge, 12th from NIOS board is acceptable for government jobs because NIOS is also a government authorized educational body and government also launched various types of short term educational courses through NIOS like D.El.Ed, D.Ed etc.
1st November 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Is nos certificate of NOS high school is valid for admission in UP board higher secondary
5th November 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

You are eligible to apply for government jobs. You may login and check on few government job related websites like https://sarkarinaukrisonline.com etc for more details!
5th November 2019, 02:57 PM
trohan90

You are eligible to apply for government jobs. You may login and check on few government job related websites like https://sarkarinaukrisonline.com etc for more details!
31st January 2021, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Is nios 2 certificate valid for doing LLB in tamil nadu and in Andra pradesh
15th April 2021, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I completed plustwo from nios board i did degree calicut university I want job account is it possible the job
5th July 2021, 10:20 PM
Singhskomal

Yes you can appear for any government examination according to your qualification...NIOS ( National institute of open schooling) is a recognized board. It is acceptable in any government exam.
29th July 2021, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Nios puc is valid for revenue department in Karnataka please tell us
1st August 2021, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to any college for higher studies after passing 12th class from bios?
My score is 74.2%.
29th September 2021, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in MSc Medical laboratory tecnologist in govmerment sector being an NIOS student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?