5th February 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Sc in any stream after 12th (Commerce) with Computer and Mathematics? Which stream should I choose?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th Commerce with Computer Science and Mathematics. Can I study B.Sc in any stream after it? Which stream should I choose?

6th February 2017, 07:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc in any stream after 12th (Commerce) with Computer and Mathematics? Which stream should I choose?

As you have studied commerce in 12th standard so you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor of Science in any subject but still you can pursue Bachelor of Computer Application because you have studied mathematics in your 12th standard. So you are eligible to appear in the entrance exam to get admission in Bachelor of Computer Application 3 year degree course to get admission in government institute otherwise you can take admission in private Institute on the basis of money donation without any kind of entrance exam.
6th February 2017, 09:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc in any stream after 12th (Commerce) with Computer and Mathematics? Which stream should I choose?

Eligibilty to persue BSc(Bachelor Of Science):

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue Bachelor of Science is a candidate must have completed intermediate with science stream only from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and 5% relaxation given to SC and ST category students.

Being commerce student you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor of Science degree but you can pursue Bachelor of Commerce degree which is 3 year degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?