23rd February 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in B.Sc IT without Computer and Mathematics in 12th?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Biology stream and after it want to study B.Sc IT course. Can a Biology student get admission in B.Sc IT without Computer and Mathematics in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  2. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  3. Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?
  4. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  5. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  6. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class?
  8. Possibility to re-appear in 12th exam if failed in Mathematics?
  9. Can I do M.Sc maths on the basis of B.Sc CS?
  10. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  12. Possibility to study B.Sc in any stream after 12th (Commerce) with Computer and Mathematics? Which stream should I choose?
  13. Is it possible to join B.Arch without having Mathematics in 12th? Is it possible to take lateral entry?
  14. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  15. Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?
  16. Possibility to study undergraduate Computer Science course after completing the 12th with Commerce but without Mathematics?
  17. Can I pursue B.Sc Computer Science without Mathematics in 12th Class (Commerce)?
  18. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
15th June 2017, 09:29 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in B.Sc IT without Computer and Mathematics in 12th?

B.Sc IT refers to Bachelor of Science with Information Technology and same is a bachelor degree course with good scope in software world.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing B.SC IT degree course having not studied Mathematics and Computer in Class 12th then for your admission I would like to let you know that you are not eligible for pursuing same course as for pursuing the same course one must have studied Mathematics at his/her Class 12th level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?